• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of installing the trial version of autocad. Holy shit. No wonder this software costs $7000. It installs about 15 different programs.

haha what would you need with autocad that you couldn't do with a lesser design program?

I'm kind of in avatar limbo right now. I can't settle on a good one.

I've decided that when I move into my new place and get all my fancy new kitchen stuff (thanks registry!) I'm going to start making as much from scratch as I can. I'm talking bread, pasta, mustard, etc. I think my first project will be perfecting the Reuben. Everything will be homemade save for the cheese.

Barca, why not go all the way? I bet you could make a mean cheese.

Hand rolled pasta is the TITS MCGEE. really makes a big difference. You make your own pasta + sauce + bread, you feel like such a g and eat like a king.

Barca, why not go all the way? I bet you could make a mean cheese.

the beer supply store i buy from has cheesemaking kits. maybe one day.

I got a hot sauce recipe book for Christmas but haven't tried any yet. need to get on that.

hot sauce and salsa making in the summer time YES PLZ. gah i'm going to miss having a really big garden. I need to look into a getting a community garden plot yesterday.

the fuck? I'm in the process of applying to a place I saw on CL (went to see the place on Monday, and will go again next weekend when the fiancee is in town) and I see it listed again today. dammit, woman! I'm applying.

My friend makes cheese; it's pretty awesome.

When I retire on my farm, Imma have goats and eat goat cheese every single day til I die. I'll write a goat cheese cookbook.

that sounds nice. goat meat is also fucking tasty. supposedly the most consumed meat on the planet but Americans eat like a fraction of a percent.

that sounds nice. goat meat is also fucking tasty. supposedly the most consumed meat on the planet but Americans eat like a fraction of a percent.

They should start putting it in Ikea meatballs if you ask me.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

I'm kind of in avatar limbo right now. I can't settle on a good one.

tumblr_m6zsznfc5y1qhsl41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back