• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any joke that is like that is in deacfreak's wheelhouse. Analrapist is his fav joke from AD.

Any joke that is like that is in deacfreak's wheelhouse. Analrapist is his fav joke from AD.

It's up there. I'm not sure what my favorite "joke" from AD is. I think it changes with time like my favorite AD character.

That episode of Always Sunny is one of my favorites, though.

Accepted the counter offer. GIMME DAT HOUSE.

congrats on the house! it looks nice

tumblr_m5te0aIIHj1rnsvi6o1_400.gif

Where is this BabyDeac post that has everyone talking?

About to head to some breweries in Nelson County, VA and have lunch and take home some growlers.

i hope you plan on getting there early. if not, make sure you have a full tank of gas. the line of cars will be backed up all the way to the interstate.

(we're going too, but we're going at 9 AM and running there, then staying. learned our lesson last year when we sat in line in our car for hours)

Yep backed up to the interstate. And growing.

Taxes are bullshit. The lady friend owed $1,000 because her scholarship was taxable and she worked this year. Her sister on the other hand who is kind of a fuck up and has a kid gets all sorts of money back.

She's on a full scholarship at UF as a first generation college student, and works full time at the hospital as well. Not old enough for the EIC, doesn't qualify for Hope or American Education Credit.

Taxes are bullshit. The lady friend owed $1,000 because her scholarship was taxable and she worked this year. Her sister on the other hand who is kind of a fuck up and has a kid gets all sorts of money back.

That really really sucks

i was really enjoying this big east tourney montage until they showed mike gansey in 2005.

even so, the big east tourney was amazing back in the day. didn't get to go much, but used to skip school in HS to watch games at home. not common in the northeast. seeing some of those guys young was amazing.

We used to watch the ACC tourney at school in the Southeast. #bigeastout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back