• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT and Fallon killed that barber shop sheeyat

That was awesome.

Gooooood morning CT!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10332-1363102674-14.gif

Is there anything worse than an online job application that only uses plain text for your resume/CV? So antiquated.

The worst. I was recruiting at a conference last week, and when submitting all the job descriptions/qualifications/etc. in their online system, it was entirely in plain text. Such bullshit.

e8s87s.jpg

Accurate?

That's pretty great. I'd change Wake to Grandpa Simpson or some other bluehair, but the value system is right on.

Fucking hellll....just stepped down onto a golfball and immediately tried to find sure footing....bent over awkwardly and tweaked my back and have an awkward sharp pain on my left/front side....that hurt like a motherfucker...and now I can't sit comfortably

the ncsu girl is definitely not accurate. give her some cowboy boots and put her on a tractor and that'd be more like it. UVA guy is spot on though judging by the one guy i know who went to UVA. looks just like him. WFU guy looks a lot like ipity's dad I think...

Haha, dash. That made me laugh out loud.

so i have a fired coworker #1 upset at another coworker #2 because #2 didn't make an effort call within a day or two of learning #1 was fired, waited a week gave some busy excuse. friend or foe?

wat

the ncsu girl is definitely not accurate. give her some cowboy boots and put her on a tractor and that'd be more like it. UVA guy is spot on though judging by the one guy i know who went to UVA. looks just like him. WFU guy looks a lot like ipity's dad I think...

:rulz:

we have this one overly friendly telemarketer who's birthday it was yesterday. i feel kinda sad for him but this dude is SO awkward. i wished him a happy birthday on facebook yesterday (literally just "happy birthday, name!") and he came by to give me a hug for the "supercool birthday wishes, brah" and non-jokingly stated that he would have rather spent his birthday in the office. kinda sad, i think the guy's lonely but holy lord is he ever awkward.

on his way out my office he goes "well happy birthday...... to myself nawwhaimsayin :chucklechucklechuckle:"

We're grumpy and Bart/Wellman+Bzz is always pranking us

:noidea:

Don't think Flanders fits....even if we are the lovable neighbor

Maybe Troy McClure

Feels like we're always saying "You may remember us from..."

You need to add a character for Notre Dame. Is there anyone on The Simpsons who lays waste to Springfield and dominates completely? Ahhh, yes.

5y5mih.jpg

Yeah I don't think Moe fits because I don't think historically we are more crotchety than other fanbases, we aren't really the type to own a blue collar pub, we aren't violent, aren't really of an ambiguous ethnic group, etc.

Idk, currently, I feel like Flanders, the harmless friendly neighbor is perfect. I think they went religious for a reason, so it was either that or Reverend Lovejoy, and Flanders makes pretty good sense. Moe makes no sense to me whatsoever tho.

Yeah I don't think Moe fits because I don't think historically we are more crotchety than other fanbases, we aren't really the type to own a blue collar pub, we aren't violent, aren't really of an ambiguous ethnic group, etc.

Yea...our ethnic group is pretty unambiguous

If anyone fits McClure for the "has been" it would be state in basketball and Clemson in football. Those fanbases LOVE to hold on to championships won in the 80s.

That said, I think for overall stereotype etc. he doesn't really fit with them.

I was just trying to think of characters they didn't have on there....and I definitely feel like Moe with his temper while watching Wake sports these days....that was the extent of the connection.

Idk, currently, I feel like Flanders, the harmless friendly neighbor is perfect. I think they went religious for a reason, so it was either that or Reverend Lovejoy, and Flanders makes pretty good sense. Moe makes no sense to me whatsoever tho.

Yeah I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back