• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After bouncing this off someone I trust, I've made a mistake. I was culturally ignorant about the history of the phrase I used. I'm better now.

Juice, I owe you an apology. We're on the same team, and I appreciate you bringing an opportunity for me to grow and learn.

Damn dude. This post is a touch of class. Kudos

YO BMONEY p sure you’re a Dead fan you gotta check out Bob Weir in Durham coming up

I though Palma’s wife wanted to move to Portland, OR.

I just got Taco Bell by myself (on purpose).

Didn’t eat lunch or dinner and drove my kids to 2 different practices before I played in a softball game at 9:30pm. So it was kind of my only choice at 11pm.

It’s been years. So tasty.

I’ll update you all tomorrow on my butthole.

I’m eating some post-concert Cookout and hopefully watching K’s last game

am i really all the things that are outside of me

What state you talking about

Oregon. Like I was expecting a green wonderland. The main river area between the two sides was completely meh. But it also may have been the time of year I went was just dreary (Thanksgiving) Downtown was still half boarded up, eventhough a recent drive through downtown LA it was equally sad how much is still closed.

Really liked the drive to the Multnomah Falls area though along the river. Was really cool how there was basically no development along the river the whole way up, was nice to see.

The guy at the Taco Bell drive through was well spoken.

Close your eyes. Picture the person working at the Taco Bell drive through. What's he wearing? Nothing special. Baseball cap on backward, baggy pants. He says something ordinary like, 'yo that's shizzle'. Okay, now slowly open your eyes again. Who were you picturing? A black man? Wrong. That was a white woman. Surprised? Well shame on you.

This shit is gonna end with a Corch K Coronation championship aint it

Fucking love taco bell. If that makes me racist, I don't wanna be right.

ATS, deets on your BH. Doo we need to get Birdman's fingers involved?

Knight is a good dude capable of self reflection and also destroying 10 bucks of Taco Bell on a tri weekly basis.

Also, Biff, Knight and ATS. Turn in your sheep answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back