• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triweekly? Eff that I make a run for the border weekly.

Also now realizing that old slogan is a little trump ish

This shit is gonna end with a Corch K Coronation championship aint it

Had beers past bedtime and then woke up early and drank a pot of coffee. Where’s the ode to my butthole?

Triweekly? Eff that I make a run for the border weekly.

Also now realizing that old slogan is a little trump ish

Yeah, the whole idea of going to Mexico to get some great cheap Mexican food is racist as fuck.

Knight is a good dude capable of self reflection and also destroying 10 bucks of Taco Bell on a tri weekly basis.

Also, Biff, Knight and ATS. Turn in your sheep answers.

10 bucks? I'm clearing $15-20 every trip to Taco Bell myself these days. Thanks Biden.

yeah remember when taco bell was a cheap meal? Those days are long gone. Even pre-recent inflation, their prices had gone through the roof.

yeah remember when taco bell was a cheap meal? Those days are long gone. Even pre-recent inflation, their prices had gone through the roof.

There is a place down the road from me, next to a gas station that has amazing breakfast tacos. During the week the line is out the door in the morning, but on the weekend its empty. So I will roll in on a Saturday get 3 chorizo egg and cheese tacos for 6 bucks and its great. I probably need to try their afternoon food one time.

All this to say that despite being in Texas, there are still people who prefer South of the Border and Taco Bell over the stuff we have here. Also Torchy's is fun, not authentic tacos, but good time.

Been on a diet(still), be ate an edible last night. Got munchies, crushed a half bag of Fritos, drank a couple heavy beers, and now am going to have to run 4 miles after work to feel like an accepted member of society again.

Man, Leo in Romeo and Juliet could get it. So could Jon Leguizamo. And Harold Perrinau. And Paul Rudd. That is just a prime collection of mid-90's pretty men in one flick.

Man, Leo in Romeo and Juliet could get it. So could Jon Leguizamo. And Harold Perrinau. And Paul Rudd. That is just a prime collection of mid-90's pretty men in one flick.

Jon Leguizamo was fucking amazing in that movie. Still today one of my favorite movies. It fucking DRIPS 90s.

My wife is mad at me because I have a tee time that I scheduled that would be a conflict with dinner before the show. But it's really her fault because she TOLD me about dinner and the show, rather than putting it on the calendar. Everything will be okay though when I eat a gummie before dinner and let her drive home.

fiesta veggie burrito
2 potato soft tacos
maybe a special menu item solo

under $10 every time

My wife is mad at me because I have a tee time that I scheduled that would be a conflict with dinner before the show. But it's really her fault because she TOLD me about dinner and the show, rather than putting it on the calendar. Everything will be okay though when I eat a gummie before dinner and let her drive home.

biff plays golf at dinner time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back