• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come together for a moment// look around and dissolve

1 Crunchwrap Supreme
1 Quesarito or Doritos Gordita Crunch
1 Nacho Fries
2x Crunchy Taco Supreme

Though when I was in poor in college, I'd often just do a single Crunchwrap Supreme for dinner and that shit used to be like $2.79 (now almost $5)

a crunchwrap supreme was def part of my dinner rotation in school. most common was getting two kfc snackers for a buck a pop. sometimes i would go get five roast beefs from arbys and eat them over multiple meals. quiznos was a good splurge meal -- i think i ran into dino three or four times there, he was pretty rude tbh.

i cant remember what year the chipotle opened but i spent a shit ton of money there.

WORST bang for your buck was hero house, very overrated.

Whoa ! Now Garth is going to play for two nights in Charlotte !

we ate qdoba so much more than any other burrito place because of the BOGO they gave out at the beginning of each semester

we'd collect a bunch from the recycle and be set for months

we ate qdoba so much more than any other burrito place because of the BOGO they gave out at the beginning of each semester

we'd collect a bunch from the recycle and be set for months

hell yeah. get dat queso. I think Chipotle opened my senior year and every time you'd go they'd ask if it was your first time and you'd say no and they'd say oh you gotta try the guac on the house.

You know what phrase I hate right now is when something is described as "everything".

Like stupid social media feed headlines that pronounce: Fat College Dork Roommates Reuniting at Winston-Salem Q'doba is Everything (And it's just what we needed as we come out of this pandemic)"

And I'm HERE for it !

You know what phrase I hate right now is when something is described as "everything".

Like stupid social media feed headlines that pronounce: Fat College Dork Roommates Reuniting at Winston-Salem Q'doba is Everything (And it's just what we needed as we come out of this pandemic)"

And I'm HERE for it !

will your golf/Jesus Christ Superstar/gummy night be everything?

Please check with wife.

Eating at La Belle Helene tonight so it out to be pretty close to Everything.

Whenever Biff reveals his Friday plans I always channel my inner James Van Der Beek.

lol university admin truly are the worst

we've had a 19 student cap on public speaking for a minute now because it's a pretty applied class (speech days, in-class practice, etc.) and they notified the chair the day before students signed up for classes that they're raising it to 22 then just did it w/o any input

none of them have ever taught a public speaking class lol they don't know what that does

super stoned taco bell as an NBA starting lineup post for a couple years ago:

Okay here is the ultimate Taco Bell lineup as a 2000+ basketball starting 5. Not necessarily the 5 best items on their own but whatevs this is my list. It’s still fucking Taco Bell so you aren’t getting LeBron.

PG- Soft taco supreme: not flashy by any means but can always fit in. Takes a good meal and pushes it to the next level. And y’all know that Taco Bell sour cream just hits different. No better example than this. NBA comp: Jason Kidd

SG- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: this thing just gets buckets. Can carry a meal all day. Texture game on point. Probably a bit of a volume shooter but when it’s on, it’s just on a different plane. NBA comp: Kobe Bryant (RIP my homie)

SF- Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fry Burrito: A little bit of everything. Feels like it can run your offense or could slash and score at will. Could be having a quiet night and you look at the box score and this thing has 17 points on 7-10 shooting. Newest edition to the lineup but fits in nicely. NBA Comp: Kawhi Leonard

PF- Mexican Pizza: Fucking classic. Can just imagine this thing knocking down 17 footers while still being the heart and soul of your team. First one to step to someone when there is a little mixup. Not afraid to get a little dirty. Yeah so half the time you order it the toppings are all unbalanced. Wgaf, spread it out and enjoy. NBA Comp: Kevin Garnett

C- Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito: Not glamorous, just pure girth. If I were homeless I’d just pound these things. On its own this thing is 20/10 on its worst night. Not exactly graceful but can surprise you on occasion. NBA comp: Andre Drummond

Just missed out: 7 layer burrito, Meximelt, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito.

There you have it. If you have a problem fite me. Make your own list.

---------
they need to bring back that buff chx nacho fry burrito. only had it twice before it got #canceled

we've had a 19 student cap on public speaking for a minute now because it's a pretty applied class (speech days, in-class practice, etc.) and they notified the chair the day before students signed up for classes that they're raising it to 22 then just did it w/o any input

none of them have ever taught a public speaking class lol they don't know what that does

HOLY SHIT !

T's & P's.

super stoned taco bell as an NBA starting lineup post for a couple years ago:

Okay here is the ultimate Taco Bell lineup as a 2000+ basketball starting 5. Not necessarily the 5 best items on their own but whatevs this is my list. It’s still fucking Taco Bell so you aren’t getting LeBron.

PG- Soft taco supreme: not flashy by any means but can always fit in. Takes a good meal and pushes it to the next level. And y’all know that Taco Bell sour cream just hits different. No better example than this. NBA comp: Jason Kidd

SG- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: this thing just gets buckets. Can carry a meal all day. Texture game on point. Probably a bit of a volume shooter but when it’s on, it’s just on a different plane. NBA comp: Kobe Bryant (RIP my homie)

SF- Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fry Burrito: A little bit of everything. Feels like it can run your offense or could slash and score at will. Could be having a quiet night and you look at the box score and this thing has 17 points on 7-10 shooting. Newest edition to the lineup but fits in nicely. NBA Comp: Kawhi Leonard

PF- Mexican Pizza: Fucking classic. Can just imagine this thing knocking down 17 footers while still being the heart and soul of your team. First one to step to someone when there is a little mixup. Not afraid to get a little dirty. Yeah so half the time you order it the toppings are all unbalanced. Wgaf, spread it out and enjoy. NBA Comp: Kevin Garnett

C- Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito: Not glamorous, just pure girth. If I were homeless I’d just pound these things. On its own this thing is 20/10 on its worst night. Not exactly graceful but can surprise you on occasion. NBA comp: Andre Drummond

Just missed out: 7 layer burrito, Meximelt, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito.

There you have it. If you have a problem fite me. Make your own list.

---------
they need to bring back that buff chx nacho fry burrito. only had it twice before it got #canceled

This Taco Bell NBA Menu is Everything

i have never ordered the mexican pizza from TB but I am dubious of the KG comp

goddamn if the mexican pizza wasn't my favorite food in the world when i was 7 years old.

interestingly my fav desert was prob a choco taco, another delicious abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back