• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Life After Life was a fun read. Alright Townie, I'm gonna knock out Juice's recommendation and then I'm tackling Moby Dick.

Interesting choice, this month I’ve been listening to Moby while giving your mom dick.

Like, I appreciate the effort. There was certainly a joke yearning to be born from Mako's post. Mako had watered and fed the tree that was certain to bear fruit. However, I'm writing to let you know that you really need to bring your A-game to these jokes. It's a very tight field, and you can really take a pounding out there if your zingers aren't zinging.

Like, I appreciate the effort. There was certainly a joke yearning to be born from Mako's post. Mako had watered and fed the tree that was certain to bear fruit. However, I'm writing to let you know that you really need to bring your A-game to these jokes. It's a very tight field, and you can really take a pounding out there if your zingers aren't zinging.

Not the only tight field to take a pounding out there, shoutout mako's mom 30 years ago

Reading up on the last 6 or 7 pages made me super depressed, super hungry, super confused, and super over it.

Today's been a shitty day for how beautiful it is outside. Can't even enjoy it.

There is a place down the road from me, next to a gas station that has amazing breakfast tacos. During the week the line is out the door in the morning, but on the weekend its empty. So I will roll in on a Saturday get 3 chorizo egg and cheese tacos for 6 bucks and its great. I probably need to try their afternoon food one time.

All this to say that despite being in Texas, there are still people who prefer South of the Border and Taco Bell over the stuff we have here. Also Torchy's is fun, not authentic tacos, but good time.

I am dumbfounded whenever I pass a Taco Bell around here. Who would eat there? I last went to Taco Bell in 2001 and remember the total being much higher than I expected. It has to cost more than actual good tacos.

But in the back of my mind, and also the front and middle, and in writing, and vocally, I just want to see a huge terrifying grizzly bear rear up on its hind legs, roar loudly enough to rattle the backboards, and smack the side of Coach K’s head with one horrifying knife-tipped paw the size of a dinner plate so hard that his skull flies out of the other side and soars into the arena’s cheap seats, leaving a lil’ skin parachute atop what once was college basketball’s most exalted figure.

Only important things go in the notebook. For example.

03-24-22: Was surprised today to find that a board poster has a miss teen website bookmarked, making a note here for when the FBI calls.

I guess it's one of two things. I either had the place bookmarked, or I was familiar enough with one of the former Miss teens to know a little bit about what it takes. I can't hurt Mako's mom's feelings, but I have to let you know, Mako's mom wasn't the first woman that I was ever with. It's late afternoon on a Friday, but I'm relaxed enough to say that I wasn't always so fucking fat and shitty.

I need to step away from the boards for the weekend.

If you've seen me in other threads, I'm on tilt and super aggro and angry about everything.

It's been a shit week and I feel it's only going to get worse.

I guess it's one of two things. I either had the place bookmarked, or I was familiar enough with one of the former Miss teens to know a little bit about what it takes. I can't hurt Mako's mom's feelings, but I have to let you know, Mako's mom wasn't the first woman that I was ever with. It's late afternoon on a Friday, but I'm relaxed enough to say that I wasn't always so fucking fat and shitty.

Maybe not your first. No chance she's not the best that's ever allowed you into the party.

I’m not sure if it’s purely coincidence, but I have a pretty aggressive case of diarrhea right now.

9q9r2yd8hnp81.png

cookout, I have travelled to a divine tower and it is time to restore the power of plama #uncancellable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back