• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Juice thanks for the Gurganus recommendation. Loving this shit.

Nice!

Finished White People (short stories) of his a month or so back. Need to get my hands on Last Living Widow.

Was with my folks this past week and they apparently saw him speak a few years ago and read from his yet-to-be-published novel. Sounds like he was in poor health then. Hope he gets to finish it.

I took my younger daughter backpacking for three days this week. It was awesome. We hiked 19 miles in three days. Saw 5 snakes, a glass lizard, 68 bird species, dozens of deer, a coyote, a fox, and a mfing bobcat. She was a trooper. It is really fun being her dad.

Some fucker just used my credit card to order smashburger in Waller Texas. They put what I assume is their real address and phone number on the order? Obv already called the restaurant and grubhub. Should I text this dude and tell him to fuck off too?

Some fucker just used my credit card to order smashburger in Waller Texas. They put what I assume is their real address and phone number on the order? Obv already called the restaurant and grubhub. Should I text this dude and tell him to fuck off too?

Not with your number.

Just drive to his house and kick his ass you coward.

Kory what is ur fav song on Dragon New Warm Mountain?

I have probably listened to more Big Thief than any other band since 2020.

And follow up what is your favorite Big Thief?

Mary
Not
Paul
Masterpiece
Time Escaping

The iPad commercial where they run for class President by mass producing dumbass swag and ultimately lose to the other girl is peak millenialism

How so? The kids are Gen Z.

Incorrectly getting mad at millennials bc of something you saw on tv is peak Gen X/Boomer

Kory what is ur fav song on Dragon New Warm Mountain?

I have probably listened to more Big Thief than any other band since 2020.

this is a very difficult question b/c like any good album it changes frequently

but the Prine-esque Spud Infinity is also <3

It’s our bath time album, no duds all studs. Lil man digs.

My dad and sister did Angels Landing. I've seen their pictures and other Youtube videos. Major nope for me, and I'm not even particularly afraid of heights. I'll get my adrenaline fix skiing near (or occasionally off small) cliffs, not slowly walking along them with hundreds of other tourists. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
4c6193f97ca566033bd55aa69fbf8a4a.jpg

Good times 9 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back