• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guessed MUMMY for 74A because it fit. I did not know they wanted a specific mummy’s name. I had to look it up because I’d never heard that name before. If you’re going to reference a famous mummy that is not King Tut then you can’t isolate it like that.

Look at the numbers in the boxes for 74A. I didn’t know wtf that person was but noticed it went 74, 92, 21, 52, 118

So we’re not allowed to post about Wordle in here but crossword talk lives?

Look at the numbers in the boxes for 74A. I didn’t know wtf that person was but noticed it went 74, 92, 21, 52, 118

Oh well if I had noticed those numbers I could’ve done the same thing. These damn old man eyes!

There’s gonna be 3 ACC final four teams and we didn’t get in with 13 wins. Woof

Oh HELL YEAH !!!!

Of course the only Acc team I’m actually still pulling for is gonna lose.

CT 95 v3.0: YB Travel Chronicles

K did transform to kinda out of it lovable old guy rather quickly. Or maybe I just haven’t paid attention to college ball in a decade from the redacted manning eras

IMG_8059.png

Building in the cost of rebuilding the entire plumbing system in your building now? NICE

Back on inclusion training this afternoon. I have learned about being an upstander rather than a bystander.

K did transform to kinda out of it lovable old guy rather quickly. Or maybe I just haven’t paid attention to college ball in a decade from the redacted manning eras

This is a bridge too far, even for you

Finished The Copenhagen Trilogy. Don’t recommend. Why is it so highly regarded?

Welp, the way today is going Panama is gonna win by 8 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back