• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I also suggest the Bandsplain podcast on Spotify which takes a deep dive into a lot of bands from that era, like five hours long sometimes, including playing a bunch of songs.

Nice, thanks for the rec.

@Townie Billy Summers was a really fun read. Don’t want to spoil anything for you, but it was 500 pages and I finished it in 3 days. Now I want to talk to someone about it.

I think I'm going try to get this from the library as my next book.

just got a cold call email with the subject line just my first name

I was getting what seemed like 5+ spam calls a day. Finally answered one and told them to stop calling me and it worked. Thank God. I was losing my mind

I think I'm going try to get this from the library as my next book.

Let me know what you think. It's not your typical King as far as the supernatural goes, but it's one of my favorites of his later period.

giphy.gif

good morning

Anybody besides me and Creamy and BBD going tomorrow? Y'all trying to have some boards beers before somewhere?

Also my wife wants to go to the game for some reason tomorrow so I'm gonna need to be about 4 in to get through that experience. I love almost everything about my beautiful wife, but dear god she does not understand how to attend a live sporting event.

Also my wife wants to go to the game for some reason tomorrow so I'm gonna need to be about 4 in to get through that experience. I love almost everything about my beautiful wife, but dear god she does not understand how to attend a live sporting event.

Get wasted and make her drive. Totally worth it.

speaking of - a new Pavement music video in the year of our lord 2022

just got a cold call email with the subject line just my first name

I got an email like that with an old password in the subject line.

Let me know what you think. It's not your typical King as far as the supernatural goes, but it's one of my favorites of his later period.

Will do! I've only read one other King novel ("The Long Walk") which I picked up because you guys talked about it on the boards and I loved it. I went ahead and put a hold down for Billy Summers so hopefully it will come up quickly for me.

@Townie Billy Summers was a really fun read. Don’t want to spoil anything for you, but it was 500 pages and I finished it in 3 days. Now I want to talk to someone about it.

watch out we've got a fucking speed reader here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back