• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Hanks had a movie or two go straight to streaming

I mean, the Rock is probably the most bankable star in the world right now and he just had one go straight to Netflix

I don't think straight-to-streaming means anything these days

I cannot remember the last Will Smith movie I saw in a theater. Probably Ali in 2001. However it might have been I Robot in 2004. It also looks like he had a cameo in Anchorman 2 in 2014. Bad Boys II in 2003 is the last move he made worth watching again and that's a pretty low bar.

They're like two hours from a major airport. What does proximity mean ?

There's also that Proximity Hotel in proximity to the highway in Greensboro. It's highly rated by the locals.

spray the wall with bulletholes to hide the mine as a decoy but also put one above the entry

It's sad that game does NOT still slap. Tried to play it on a video game night a few weeks ago after playing the new Call of Duty, and it was brutal. Prob the first time I'd played video games in a few years.

there are some images that are just burned into your brain forever (or at least the memory of encountering them is) that you run into on the internet, and i gotta say hope solo's leaked nudes are one of those (not in a good way)

It's sad that game does NOT still slap. Tried to play it on a video game night a few weeks ago after playing the new Call of Duty, and it was brutal. Prob the first time I'd played video games in a few years.

It does if you’re on slaps mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back