• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuning in to watch my girl Paige, but man this women's basketball is just Brutal. I woulda figured the gender would have gotten better in the past few decades.

Tuning in to watch my girl Paige, but man this women's basketball is just Brutal. I woulda figured the gender would have gotten better in the past few decades.

Hot take. 10 minutes of any college basketball can look pretty rough nowadays. Paige will get going.

Athleticism and height make up for a lot of problems with men’s college basketball.

Hot take. 10 minutes of any college basketball can look pretty rough nowadays. Paige will get going.

Athleticism and height make up for a lot of problems with men’s college basketball.

I mean they're all wearing giant knee pads cause they clumsily fall right on their knees all the time

P good sports weekend here. Final 4, some huge NBA games tomorrow (Nets/Hawks, Jazz/Dubs) mixed with a 2 night Wrestlemania. roll right into the masters and then the NBA playoffs.

Plama is a shell of his former self, a husk that has been devoured by the soul sucking existence of a boring life like a perfectly ripe corn on cob on the 4th of July if he does not steal this chat thread on a Friday evening.

Plama is a shell of his former self, a husk that has been devoured by the soul sucking existence of a boring life like a perfectly ripe corn on cob on the 4th of July if he does not steal this chat thread on a Friday evening.

Might have to pop on a little Troy DVD after this Friday night American Pie 2 rewatching for some inspiration

brad-pitt-troy.gif

I feel like the largest inconvenience in my life today is that google doesn't accurately tell you where to find something on streaming. Like the top search result is "watch Troy on Netflix" and then it isn't there.

It seems like if I'm paying for 19 different streaming services there shouldn't be a movie I shouldn't get.

I also find it amusing that I find the act of finding and entering in a DVD that I own into a DVD player is now entirely too much effort

gonna dive into THE SENTINEL starring Michael Douglas and Kiefer Sutherland. Maybe finish the night off with a little Val Kilmer and THE SAINT

I feel like the largest inconvenience in my life today is that google doesn't accurately tell you where to find something on streaming. Like the top search result is "watch Troy on Netflix" and then it isn't there.

It seems like if I'm paying for 19 different streaming services there shouldn't be a movie I shouldn't get.

justwatch.com

Is VEEP worth a watching?

Yes. Definitely. Although it goes off the rails at the end trying to compete with the Trump administration.

Get a Roku with voice remote.

Just say the name of the show/movie and it brings up where to watch and if you have to pay per episode or if its included in a streaming service you already have.

Man prime Eva Longoria is in this Sentinel movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back