• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Eva Longoria was a few years older than me but she’s basically my age. I guess that’s because she was on Desperate Housewives.

I thought she was older and found it weird when they put her with Andy Samburg in Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Turns out he's older than I thought (43) and she's younger than I thought (47). But you hardly ever see an older actress with a younger actor.

Execs like to stick with that Late 40's actor + Mid 20's actress deal

You can Google a movie name (might have to do “Movie name movie” if the title is a common word) and Google has a tab up top that says Watch Movie that tells you where it is. I’ve also used the site www.decider.com that I’ve found to be accurate but doesn’t always have older ones.

Prefer Quiznos over Firehouse but there’s a Firehouse by my office so I have that more frequently.

I’d probably go:

Quizno’s
Jimmy John’s
Firehouse
Jersey Mike’s

Dog Food

Subway

Prefer Quiznos over Firehouse but there’s a Firehouse by my office so I have that more frequently.

I’d probably go:

Quizno’s
Jimmy John’s
Firehouse
Jersey Mike’s

Dog Food

Subway

Putting Quiznos at the top of the sandwich chain heap is on par with mako’s pizza take.

Jersey Mike’s is the clear chain winner and it’s not really close. Nothing else comes close in terms of ingredient quality and consistency location to location.

Had some canned cold brew this morning instead of my usual drip coffee and I am jittery halfway through my second one. Don’t think I’m going to finish it.

Crossword today absolutely brutal. After a week of pretty easy ones.

I haven’t had Quiznos since probably like 2010. They’ve closed pretty much anywhere I’ve lived. Though I used to hit that combo Quiznos/Dunkin/Baskin Robbins by Wake on the reg. Loved those toasty subs back in the day and all the sauces they had.

Putting Quiznos at the top of the sandwich chain heap is on par with mako’s pizza take.

Jersey Mike’s is the clear chain winner and it’s not really close. Nothing else comes close in terms of ingredient quality and consistency location to location.

I’m willing to concede that I may just order poorly at Jersey Mike’s. I’ve never had a hot sub from there.

Subway is much better than it used to be but I agree Jersey mikes is better

I’m willing to concede that I may just order poorly at Jersey Mike’s. I’ve never had a hot sub from there.

Their hot subs are great. But so are the cold subs. Their Italian sub is the best in the industry. And Mike’s Way is better than any other chain’s equivalent.

I haven't been near a Quiznos in a long time. And there are no Jersey Mike's around me, at least to my knowledge (too lazy to check).

So my choices are Firehouse or Subway. And I loved the steamed subs way more than the stale tasting Subway bread monstrosities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back