• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 95 v3.0: Cashiers, USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it posted in the chat thread? I def stole it f the sheep thread but brought it here since we’d been discussing Hope Solo

Yeah a few pages back someone asked why she was in Winston which prompted mako to tells us why she’s his neighbor

Their hot subs are great. But so are the cold subs. Their Italian sub is the best in the industry. And Mike’s Way is better than any other chain’s equivalent.

jersey mikes is phenomenal, the only fast food joint i can think of that can reasonably compete with the quality of local places. maybe cfa, too.

Yeah a few pages back someone asked why she was in Winston which prompted mako to tells us why she’s his neighbor

Right but the article was about an arrest that happened literally a couple hours after we talked about her. I thought that was pretty amazing timing.

Right but the article was about an arrest that happened literally a couple hours after we talked about her. I thought that was pretty amazing timing.

So you thought people were randomly talking about Hope Solo and then you saw she got arrested and didn’t make the connection you just hadn’t seen the news yet?

So you thought people were randomly talking about Hope Solo and then you saw she got arrested and didn’t make the connection you just hadn’t seen the news yet?

Yes that’s exactly correct.

I’ll take the L on this one. I got scoooooooped.

schitts-creek-me-too.gif

My wife’s company has some dumb points system that you then can use to buy things, the best is like Amazon gift cards one such offering though is a 500 dollar firehouse gift card, seems wildly unnecessary.

Yes that’s exactly correct.

I’ll take the L on this one. I got scoooooooped.

Don’t feel bad. Our girls soccer coach texted me this morning “guess you were right that it would be a bad idea to ask Hope Solo to come talk to the girls after all”

My wife outscored me in the student/faculty game the other day, but she had to shoot under 30 percent so I can still sleep at night, right?

My wife outscored me in the student/faculty game the other day, but she had to shoot under 30 percent so I can still sleep at night, right?
Mako's wife : black hole on the court :: mako : ________

Mako's wife : black hole on the court :: mako : ________

She’s a chucker.

We have a 2 time D3 National Player of the Year on Staff. I wasn’t trying to lose so I was just grabbing boards, locking down on D, and getting the ball in his hands.

My wife’s company has some dumb points system that you then can use to buy things, the best is like Amazon gift cards one such offering though is a 500 dollar firehouse gift card, seems wildly unnecessary.

That's wayyyyy too many Hook & Ladder's for me.

My favorite BEC joint in town just started taking online orders and it is such a life hack at this point. Skipped 10 people in line.

Found the only jawn in Philly that can’t make a good BEC or pork roll this morning

Wrong vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back