• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 98 - There should be naptime built into the workday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot! i'll check it out tonight. thanks.

Don't expect it to be too ground breaking, but the music is good. It's got some good stuff about biking and land use in US Forests. Portland gets some love.

lbe work for popo.

no, i just have had a great winter despite the shitty weather, and yeah - it sucks. but i've found my group of people, i feel like i have friends, it's fucking beautiful out here, and i now know that cyclocross exists and i'm excited about racing it.

If you race cyclocross the you will be the biggest badass. That's some legit shit. One of the bikes I'm looking at is a cyclocross bike, though I wouldn't be using it for anything like that.

I haven't been strong since Senior year of college. I do miss it from time to time.

Is your drug testing more frequent? I've always just imagined that regular beat cops get strong on the reg, primarily on confiscated bud.

I've actually never been tested. I don't know if I ever will.. but i think they can whenever they want?

I'd rather not take chances.

If you race cyclocross the you will be the biggest badass. That's some legit shit. One of the bikes I'm looking at is a cyclocross bike, though I wouldn't be using it for anything like that.

I tend to be drawn to 'badass' things.

climbing, ice climbing, construction stuff, bikes, triathlons, beer, ...cyclocross.

No one has listened to Will2k as much as I have in my lifetime, Jojo is a hoss, so CT99 must be mine

I've never been strong #realtalk.

I haven't either. With extended family members who have either served time or have physical deformities due to drugs, that is all it took to convince me to stay away.

I've actually never been tested. I don't know if I ever will.. but i think they can whenever they want?

I'd rather not take chances.

I can't decide whether the chances of e PDX popo drug testing are higher or lower than elsewhere in the country. Lots of weed out there.

My inlaws left some Palmetto Cheese in my fridge this weekend. May have to get a quick nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back