• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 5808
This is when I caught Murphy trying to sneakily get closer to his food bowl in the other room before I said okay
He is making a face like he just came home from college for fall break wearing a tie-dyed dead Grateful Dead shirt and you just asked him about a baggie of oregano you found on the floor.

Also this is Boomer Calhoun, who died this past summer at the ripe old age of 14. He was my dog for the first 5 years of his life. When me and the ex broke up she was sadder about the dog than she was about me. Considering my housing situation was in flux I let her keep him. This picture is from the last time I saw him, which was also the first day of my honeymoon. Yes, my ex brought the dog to me on my honeymoon. Yes my wife met an ex on my honeymoon. No my wife has not forgiven me for it.
IMG_6033.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back