• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming around to corgis
My wife's cousin has two corgis with a bunch of followers on Instagram. They had the first one last year when we visited. We went out and they brought the dog and it was like being in a celebrity entourage. Several random people stopped us to pet the dog and some even took pictures with the dog. Crazy stuff.

Today at work we had Global Diversity Fest, and in the DC office the coordinators really mailed it in. We had adult coloring books, a puzzle, Jenga, and beer and Indian food at lunch.

My favorite part was this idiot Deloitte kid who’s interning and he walked over to the people putting the puzzle together and said “hey guys, best practice is starting with the outside pieces and working in.”

Today at work we had Global Diversity Fest, and in the DC office the coordinators really mailed it in. We had adult coloring books, a puzzle, Jenga, and beer and Indian food at lunch.

My favorite part was this idiot Deloitte kid who’s interning and he walked over to the people putting the puzzle together and said “hey guys, best practice is starting with the outside pieces and working in.”
Why is Indian food always the cuisine at lazily planned diversity events?

He did not.

I have always wanted to try it but my family and friends are like hell naw.

My companies party food was bbq. The local place closed so now we pay the Mexicans to grill. Authentic tacos are the bomb.

The golf trip is 24 guys. We have insurance agents, business owners, teachers, store managers, salesmen and the age range is mid 30 to mid 70. So why do we all get there and act like a bunch of freshman in college?
The first part explains the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back