• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Be good to each other and check on one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all are 80's deacs....you still have periods?
I'm not speaking for 2006, she is not an '80s Deac.

I don't trust 8184/asshole to have a basic understanding of female anatomy.

No, I'm pleased to say I got off Aunt Flo's train several years ago and never looked back. I'll take hot flashes all day over the Red Death.

Pretty sure I also had @BillyOcean
19. Swim training camp over winter. Ft Lauderdale. First nudie bar and first lap dance. Caribean Queen fires up amd she gets excited and says "I won a lap dance competition with this song."

Young deaconson probs believed her.

Why do I still think that it’s possible to change people’s minds on the internet using facts and reasoning?
“Using facts” is the first problem. They are your facts but everyone has different life experiences and views. There are also numerous news groups that share “facts” but they are all different.

No idea what this reference means.
The guy, 2x2 or 8184, is flaming the entire board over Mel Tucker getting fired. If you want to get worked up over a coach getting fired there are much more deserving characters but for some reason he has made this one his crusade.

I know we talk about how arguments on the internet never change someone’s mind but I want everyone to know that after a chat thread discussion I switched from sleeping in t shirt and gym shorts to sleeping in just boxers and let me tell you, it’s been great.

Well "facts" are all the same. What people consider to be "fact" is what differs
I’m a History major so sorry for this. Facts referenced here are not the same. Everyone sees a situation differently. I’m sure y’all heard that in Freshman History. Anyways, in reference to the Tucker deal he admitted to choking the chicken (wish I could remember the Timmy term) and he was accused of it. That’s fact.

I’m a History major so sorry for this. Facts referenced here are not the same. Everyone sees a situation differently. I’m sure y’all heard that in Freshman History. Anyways, in reference to the Tucker deal he admitted to choking the chicken (wish I could remember the Timmy term) and he was accused of it. That’s fact.
Cracking stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back