• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
or a sweet drive around in a car trip for us non-time wasters

You could continue heading up stream into Spain where the river is called the Duero and go to some wineries in the Ribera del Duero region, which IMO makes some of the best in Spain and prob my favorite all around wine region in the world.

Doesn't San Sebastian, Spain have a bunch of Michelin star restaurants? A friend said it was the best city to eat in of any place in the world.

So glad that CMS cancelled school this morning and called twice at 5:45 and 6:00 this morning. It's not even raining. Total milkwich.

what are the top 3 cities you haven't been to but want to?

Vienna, Munich and Machu Pichu.

And yes San Sebastian is the eating capital of Europe. Everyone raves about it.

Give it a sec biff there are tornado warnings now

Keep me posted. It's already moved through. I really DGAF because I've only got one kid at CMS and she's full remote anyway becasue she doesn't want to deal with their BS in person twice a week.

I'd say Miami, but I've been there and know exactly what it's like.

Amsterdam, Sydney, Tokyo

Tokyo, Bangkok, Hanoi (I guess? Just a proxy for Vietnam)

Last edited:
Vienna, Munich and Machu Pichu.

And yes San Sebastian is the eating capital of Europe. Everyone raves about it.

We were supposed to hike the trail to Machu Picchu in early April 2020. I’m still very butthurt over it.

With the success State, Chapel Hill, Duke and App State have had with wrestling, I am curious why Wake has never looked into starting a D-1 program. Probably because we are more of a Lacrosse school now.

Title IX.

I don't know dick about wrestling, but it's fun to watch with someone who can explain what's going on

love watching the lower weight classes -- so much more action!

I like the middle weights. Probably because I was one. Smaller guys are much faster. Bigger guys are much stronger. Middle weights are a nice mixture of speed and strength.

many of my top vacation destination goals are not centered around specific cities: Georgia/Azerbajain, Portugal, Baja California, SE Asia

what are the top 3 cities you haven't been to but want to?

Jerusalem, Istanbul, whatever city is closest to Angkor Wat

Great question, although, like Juice, I'd want those cities to double as hubs to explore the surrounding areas (Israel/Egypt, Turkey/Greece, SE Asia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back