• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact. My mother will be at the Gator Bowl.

damn i'm trying to convince wife that we can pull off a trip to the gator bowl but it aint looking good atm

it doesn't help that we're playing fucking A&M again..

CT: New Streak - Keeping y'all current on who's getting cancelled, and winnin the ACC

I'm not sure that the power dynamics in a marriage and a high school basketball team correlate.

I don’t know man. I’ve definitely gone 1-20 with the wife a few times.

If he was doing that to weird you out then it’s amazing. If he was doing it sincerely it’s still amazing, just in a much different way.

Some of you have never dated a Pitt fan and it shows.

Last edited:
An acquaintance just got engaged over the weekend at Rockefeller plaza & the Christmas tree & I cannot think of anything worse.

Anyone ever done travel insurance. We are going to Hawaii for a conference for my wife in January and brining the kids...Work is covering most of my wife's expenses, but we are paying for me and the kids out of pocket. My big worry is that the conference will be cancelled because of Omicron and HI's serious travel restrictions and we'll be stuck with ~$3000 in plane tickets.

Any of y'all's SO's ever gotten botox? This is what my wife wants for Christmas, and while I'm generally against the whole concept, I'm also generally for keeping my wife happy.

I know quite a few dudes who get it done. The times they are a changing.

Anyone ever done travel insurance. We are going to Hawaii for a conference for my wife in January and brining the kids...Work is covering most of my wife's expenses, but we are paying for me and the kids out of pocket. My big worry is that the conference will be cancelled because of Omicron and HI's serious travel restrictions and we'll be stuck with ~$3000 in plane tickets.

I’d say travel insurance always seemed like a scam, but assuming a cancelled conference that’d be a good time to use it.

But I’d have to ask, assuming you can still go, is the conference being cancelled a bad thing?

my cousin's husband has been getting botox for years for migraine treatment. apparently works.

I’d say travel insurance always seemed like a scam, but assuming a cancelled conference that’d be a good time to use it.

But I’d have to ask, assuming you can still go, is the conference being cancelled a bad thing?

I’ve only bought travel insurance once and it was for a trip to Machu Picchu in April 2020. They wouldn’t pay out because the tour operator gave us a credit. Absolute bullshit. So yeah never buying travel insurance again.

Zion is fat good lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back