• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say travel insurance always seemed like a scam, but assuming a cancelled conference that’d be a good time to use it.

But I’d have to ask, assuming you can still go, is the conference being cancelled a bad thing?

I booked a flight recently and was reading over the insurance offering and the one they had via the airline did not cover covid if I'm remembering correctly

I’ve only bought travel insurance once and it was for a trip to Machu Picchu in April 2020. They wouldn’t pay out because the tour operator gave us a credit. Absolute bullshit. So yeah never buying travel insurance again.

This is basically travel insurance. Prepare for them to deny your claim and just fight you every fucking step of the way.

damn i'm trying to convince wife that we can pull off a trip to the gator bowl but it aint looking good atm

it doesn't help that we're playing fucking A&M again..

i see what you did here

This is basically travel insurance. Prepare for them to deny your claim and just fight you every fucking step of the way.

Yup and this trip was booked well before Covid started so this is literally the scenario for which you might need travel insurance.

Me too, with the benefit of perspective today. Didn’t drink a crazy amount which helped. Still a great season despite yesterday. Looking forward to seeing where Clawson takes the program from here.

Same...This was key for me too. My wife was hammered, so I kind of had to keep an eye on her.

Shit Creamy that was totally me. I have a new cell phone number. I'll message it to you. You should've just hollered bro.

And my frozen backpack was the shit.

CT: New Streak - Keeping y'all current on who's getting cancelled, and winnin the ACC

I mean he’s like 6’6, 300(+) so yeah

He needs to realistically play at 270. I think he was at 290 or so last year. He went way in the other direction.

Creamy, you going to Jax for real?

Buying tix now. Which section?

are tix p readily available? wife got a text during the game about us doing a couples trip to the bowl game. they were hoping for ATL but Jax is feasible IMO. they'd be coming from Roanoke, so any travel advice would be appreciated, biff.

Shit Creamy that was totally me. I have a new cell phone number. I'll message it to you. You should've just hollered bro.

To clarify a rep Creamy sent me, if any of y'all saw a dude with a salt and pepper beard wearing an Elsa backpack and dragging a 6yo girl behind him, you saw me Saturday.

DUDE. I'm glad I haven't been texting some stranger at least. Just saved your new number.

Mako is a sexy ass bro for those who were wondering.

Elsa backback is a good look.

Would be even better if you were carrying a few extra beers in that for the tailgating.

He needs to realistically play at 270. I think he was at 290 or so last year. He went way in the other direction.

Creamy, you going to Jax for real?

Maybe...If so, I'll let you know. We usually go as a family and keep it pretty tame/lame. For example, I spent most of the time in Charlotte carrying around my nephews and babysitting my wife. I lined up a babysitter for my daughter only to babysit my sisters kids before, during and after the game.

I booked a flight recently and was reading over the insurance offering and the one they had via the airline did not cover covid if I'm remembering correctly

The flight protections offered though the airline are super expensive compared to a third party insurer.

We'd have to get "cancel for any reason" coverage because Covid is listed as a "foreseen event", which is about 20% more for the premium but, only cover 50% of the trip cost.

Elsa backback is a good look.

Would be even better if you were carrying a few extra beers in that for the tailgating.

I just stole beers from Palma and IAI and the other poster who was super nice and kept replacing them but I forgot his board name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back