• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a nice call with a parent about a kid's lack of playing time so I finally got fed up and read him the kid's stat lines from all our summer games and our two scrimmages where everyone gets to play and he ended the conversation with "Oh, well I guess I see why he's not playing very much then".

"it's because he says "Mary-Oh" instead of "Mar-ee-oh"

Just had a nice call with a parent about a kid's lack of playing time so I finally got fed up and read him the kid's stat lines from all our summer games and our two scrimmages where everyone gets to play and he ended the conversation with "Oh, well I guess I see why he's not playing very much then".

But what about all the things he does that don't show up on the stat sheet!? This is a travesty, he's a team player and a glue guy.

FWIW, one of the loudest cheers I heard in the Joel was when John Buck dunked

Did you know that Jack Daniels died in 1911 from blood poisoning, reportedly the result of an infection that began in one of his toes after kicking a safe.

So biff reads every word of the clt ledger huh

FWIW, one of the loudest cheers I heard in the Joel was when John Buck dunked

That was a good moment fo sho.

Saturday was the loudest I've ever heard Wake fans at any event ever. Up until it wasn't...then it was sad. But when things were rollin', our fans and students were cranked up.

I'm at the age now where my back and my legs hurt for two days because I wore shoes without enough arch support to a football game.

I went for a 4 mile walk around uptown the morning of the game. My Fitbit says I walked 10.5 miles on Saturday (which doesn’t include the post midnight walking).

My legs are shot today.

I went for a 4 mile walk around uptown the morning of the game. My Fitbit says I walked 10.5 miles on Saturday (which doesn’t include the post midnight walking).

My legs are shot today.

My 30 minutes on the treadmill on Sunday morning was not pleasant - especially the first 5 minutes... Ugh.

just dapped up Roundtree at concessions

We drank with him at Graham Street Pub and Patio. Dude was hammered haha. Buying shots like a mad man. He was talking shit to Pitt fans. Good time!

Side note: One member of our party asked him about playing for redacted lol.

ELC is hot takes machine these days, first OU football and now high school marching band.

Two Sundays I played kickball with some other families organized by a few moms. It was some teenage boys, preteen girls, a few 9-10 year olds, two moms, me and two other dads. The teenage boys and a few little kids were on one team. Me and the other two dads had teenage boy competitiveness in dad bods. Last week I mentioned to one of the other dads, “My left knee still hurts from last week.” He said, “I’m glad you said that because I didn’t want to be the only one.”

I started back Orangetheory for the first time since COVID and that went alright so I think I’m fine.

A shitty succession season saved by that penultimate episode holy crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back