• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked a beach cottage in Jacksonville for 12/29-1/2.

Looks like the Gator Bowl pep rally is there on Thursday.

Still unclear what my plans are for the game.

Just booked a beach cottage in Jacksonville for 12/29-1/2.

Looks like the Gator Bowl pep rally is there on Thursday.

Still unclear what my plans are for the game.

Why wouldn’t you go to the game if you’re already going to be there?

I have fizzled out on succession this season after binge watching all the previous ones in about a week, y'all are gonna convince me to power through the last 3-4 episodes.

maybe it's the season or maybe it's me but it's defs not hitting like previous seasons

I think there are only so many times you can have a swing in power/favor among the siblings and keep it fresh

I still watch every week though -- better as one episode a week than a binge show, imo

I’m rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 before starting this season.

Pretty much dropped watching Succession in favor of Yellowstone.

Yellowstone is fine, but a couple of the story lines this season have really been dumb. Jamie and his Dad, Kayce's family stuff, what's going on with Lloyd, the random kid, all of these are things I can do without. It makes me want to fast forward through alot of them.

Succession on the other hand is really about just one plot, and that is gripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back