• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking love pistachios. The superior nut. Problem is that they're kind of expensive and I don't have the self control to buy the big bags at Costco and not eat myself sick.

my wife is the MVP this weekend, felt bad tryna get my mom to watch my kid AND df09's kid (who is an absolute hurricane on his own), so she volunteered to stay behind

I fucking love pistachios. The superior nut. Problem is that they're kind of expensive and I don't have the self control to buy the big bags at Costco and not eat myself sick.

i also like pistachios, but i dont like peeling shells off to get such small morsels.. and pre-shelled pistachios pretty much always dissapointing

my wife is the MVP this weekend, felt bad tryna get my mom to watch my kid AND df09's kid (who is an absolute hurricane on his own), so she volunteered to stay behind

yeah, as soon as in-laws said they couldn't watch our son my wife immediately said I should still go.

i also like pistachios, but i dont like peeling shells off to get such small morsels.. and pre-shelled pistachios pretty much always dissapointing

Ya put the whole thing in your mouth and crack the shells open with your teeth and ya spit em out.

even more risky than RSF invited kory over to mdmh for a first time encounter... the first time I met BOTH rsf and mdmh it was going camping w/ them on a last second whim/invite from RSF

rsf likes to invite random boards people to overnight adventures with mdmh apparently

that was a good trip that Kory BITCHED OUT OF

Why are all my kids running around yelling Bing Bong? I don’t trust it.

I love pistachios too but I usually get salted ones so it’s sort of self-limiting because eventually I just can’t eat any more.

Ya put the whole thing in your mouth and crack the shells open with your teeth and ya spit em out.

for a pistachio?!!? are you serious?

i thought the only thing you reasonably did that for was sunflower seeds

Those little peanut butter pretzel things are my kryptonite. I literally can’t even have them in my office. When my in-laws were here last week my MIL bought me a bag of them that are also chocolate covered. They are unreal.

I think that's it right, people taking that audio and doing stuff over it for tik tok is my understanding

Those little peanut butter pretzel things are my kryptonite. I literally can’t even have them in my office. When my in-laws were here last week my MIL bought me a bag of them that are also chocolate covered. They are unreal.

Oh bro I stumbled across chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels and let me tell you. So good.

yo, someone bring me some of these tailgating saturday

Bulk section of Ingles FTW.

(Also the bulk section at Whole Foods [and HEB, RIP] have peanut butter filled chocolate malt balls that are next level too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back