• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. The CT bar crawl days and my regular attendance at tsy's tailgate seem so long ago.

I'll be tailgating with some boards expatriates on Saturday - most infamously numbers and doofus, but also freakadeac, TITSWF, WakeBDer, Cumberland and others.

Go Deacs; screw you, Holiday Bowl.

yo is this the lot @DeaconSports tweeted about? if so we're in that lot.

Are there any females that post routinely anymore? I think lbE makes an appearance every now and then

I find the use of the word female weird unless you are Ferengi or a biologist talking about a species you study.

Imagine a couple dozen hammered CTers showing up to mako’s HS bball game and cheering like crazy.

As much as I would love this, I think you have to have more than one bar to have a bar crawl, right?

oh shit! we'll have to stop by this, yes

Are you playing D2R at all? I remember there was a weekend a couple years ago you got me to go back to D2 legacy and it consumed like month of my life.

Being consumed is the best way to play. I've got a copy and played a bit, but #life has minimized my gaming.

I abruptly quit Hearthstone several months back and haven't missed it. It was becoming a mindless chore.

yo is this the lot @DeaconSports tweeted about? if so we're in that lot.

Yes!

I think I met ITC and bigdoublezero in the lobby of Wait Chapel before the Ben folds show.

What loser mod locked the other one? Out yourself.

A hiatus that has lasted over a year has been broken! Huzzah!

first time I met Kory, I was in Winston visiting mdmh and mdmh let me invite Kory over his house for the full weekend for some reason. I think it was super bowl weekend maybe

definite "dad can kory sleepover" vibes but the rest is HISTORY as they say

and now we all REUNITE on Saturday

How do I not remember this??

even more risky than RSF invited kory over to mdmh for a first time encounter... the first time I met BOTH rsf and mdmh it was going camping w/ them on a last second whim/invite from RSF

rsf likes to invite random boards people to overnight adventures with mdmh apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back