• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh the holiday bowl is so lame. Want that juicy peach.

There are at least four of us on here from the class of 1994 that knew each other - I'll leave it up to them if they want to out themselves.

I was at the OB tailgate and met a bunch of posters there. Prior to that, I did at least one boards golf outing - I think I might have played with PH, actually. I know I met him anyway.

Yeah, that is expensive.

I just checked from ATL and it is still $800+.

No thanks.

rsf welcome back to the chat thread

do you remember where everything is or can i help you find anything to make your stay more comfortable

Are there any females that post routinely anymore? I think lbE makes an appearance every now and then

And this will be terribly awkward if lbE is not a female

i have met so many of you it's disgusting

tsy's tailgate used to be the place, man

LK can chug some beer

briefly overlapped at work with jamessokolove

knew df07 and wf04 and deacdixieboy and wakegal from sitting up front at wake games

met nonny and nova through a mix of alaris and wakephan09

met brews and his roid friend tailgating, brews used to freestyle a lot

know brasky and manifest from high school

have met freakadeac in passing i think

jccdeac was my hs biology teacher

bartended dieharddeac's 40th bday

have been to sporting events with rtq

had a class with timdunk, and have met him outside school a couple times

prob so many more

I gave you tickets to a game but I think we were both half in the bag.

I know a bunch of others in real life. Some I knew before the boards. Some I met after.

i have met so many of you it's disgusting

Same. The CT bar crawl days and my regular attendance at tsy's tailgate seem so long ago.

I'll be tailgating with some boards expatriates on Saturday - most infamously numbers and doofus, but also freakadeac, TITSWF, WakeBDer, Cumberland and others.

Go Deacs; screw you, Holiday Bowl.

Same. The CT bar crawl days and my regular attendance at tsy's tailgate seem so long ago.

I'll be tailgating with some boards expatriates on Saturday - most infamously numbers and doofus, but also freakadeac, TITSWF, WakeBDer, Cumberland and others.

CT bar crawl sounds fun. We should schedule one before one of Mako’s games.

CT bar crawl sounds fun. We should schedule one before one of Mako’s games.

Imagine a couple dozen hammered CTers showing up to mako’s HS bball game and cheering like crazy.

RTQ just responded to a post of mine on the ACC Ticket thread, indicating she now lives in Charlotte

oh shit! we'll have to stop by this, yes

Are you playing D2R at all? I remember there was a weekend a couple years ago you got me to go back to D2 legacy and it consumed like month of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back