• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the only person here I've ever met is wfudkn.

ETA: Met is an understatement. He and I we friends all through undergrad. Had classes together, went camping, drank 40's every wednesday, dated the same girl, went to each others weddings...We were really good friends, but have only hung out 0nce in the last ~15 years.

Last edited:
I've always wondered what posters I've crossed paths with irl but didn't realize it. Probably not many since I'm a youngin. I want to say I was the same year as doofus and numbers but I think one of them used their real name (maybe it was both of them?) on bsd and I'm almost 100% we've never met irl.

there's usually an awkwardness that comes with first meeting someone from the INTERNET, even if that awkwardness fades p quickly in most cases

with kory, he got there and the first thing we did was launch into a bit I do not remember that confused the hell out of mdmh's wife

I was in the middle of making some very good chili

I was planning to make chili for the game but it’s gonna be 75° this weekend. Like what you doing @MotherNature

i have met so many of you it's disgusting

tsy's tailgate used to be the place, man

LK can chug some beer

briefly overlapped at work with jamessokolove

knew df07 and wf04 and deacdixieboy and wakegal from sitting up front at wake games

met nonny and nova through a mix of alaris and wakephan09

met brews and his roid friend tailgating, brews used to freestyle a lot

know brasky and manifest from high school

have met freakadeac in passing i think

jccdeac was my hs biology teacher

bartended dieharddeac's 40th bday

have been to sporting events with rtq

had a class with timdunk, and have met him outside school a couple times

prob so many more

there's usually an awkwardness that comes with first meeting someone from the INTERNET, even if that awkwardness fades p quickly in most cases

with kory, he got there and the first thing we did was launch into a bit I do not remember that confused the hell out of mdmh's wife

"Why is everyone yelling, who is rjkarl, and why won't you all stop talking about him?" That's how I would imagine most outsider reactions to a first time board meeting would look like.

Ah shit I forgot about sleeping with WakeGal so add that to the list.

i would be awkward but i have mastered the power of Communication, you see

Ah shit I forgot about sleeping with WakeGal so add that to the list.

Oh man we have some classic CT romances

dash and Kickball
Doofus and Townies sister
palma and RTQ

I was curious so I looked at flights out to San Diego for the Holiday Bowl and lol nope.

6e72d81e2b43d70771517d855db49af6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back