• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early season Curb was very funny. I haven't watched it in years, heard it has fallen off and gotten worse in recent seasons.

curb strikes me as the kind of show that has some really funny bits and is just better appreciated through sharing of those small bits outside of the full episodes

Well Pilchard just doxxed himself on Twitter over the Alondes Williams = Josh Howard thread. I'm glad that we all protect each other's privacy here for the most part but I would have avoided that.

Also, RJKarl is a moron who doxxed himself from day one before doxxing was even a word.

I don't ever specifically remember doxxing myself but I'll be damned if everyone doesn't know exactly who I am.

the curbfunny count currently stands at eight (8) posters

We’re flying now boys.

Will Palma even be awake by the time we finish this thread? I doubt it.

I really want to figure out who the poster was with IAI and Palma that was Johnny on the spot with the Yuenglings at the tailgate. That dude is my hero.

that and showing up with a Bud Light was why we lost the game

Palma showed up with a bud light? I guess when you spend $30 nightly on a wine delivery from a shop that is right below your apartment, money will be tight.

ahh nice, had a couple friends in undergrad from KDH

I prob went to elementary school and middle school with them or their older siblings. When I was growing up there there was one elementary school and one middle school for all the kids from Corolla to Nags Head

Early season Curb was very funny. I haven't watched it in years, heard it has fallen off and gotten worse in recent seasons.

curb strikes me as the kind of show that has some really funny bits and is just better appreciated through sharing of those small bits outside of the full episodes

beachbum is topsail a good beach?

I really really liked topsail except the the bike paths were hella shitty.

I really want to figure out who the poster was with IAI and Palma that was Johnny on the spot with the Yuenglings at the tailgate. That dude is my hero.

I believe that you can now get yuenglings west of the Mississippi (or at least in Texas)

YUENGLINGS?!

which tailgate was this?

plama and iai met us over at the big tsy tailgate, was that after they'd hung with you?

CDeacman. Y’all will be better off trying to win this thing at lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back