• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're the bald head island type you're probably gonna be disappointed with topsail honestly.

my god the lads are coming through look at this CT speed

yah just hoping it isn't quite as chaotic as, like, wrightsville beach can be

i'm a BHI guy myself because all i wanna do is drive golf carts around and drink on the beach but moms really wanted topsail so we're indulging her

you doing topsail proper or north topsail or surf city?

Want to say North Topsail is a little less crowded. None of them will be as chaotic as wrightsville unless you're there when all the camp lejeune dudes are there.

Well Pilchard just doxxed himself on Twitter over the Alondes Williams = Josh Howard thread. I'm glad that we all protect each other's privacy here for the most part but I would have avoided that.

Also, RJKarl is a moron who doxxed himself from day one before doxxing was even a word.

younger than I expected tbh

If you're the bald head island type you're probably gonna be disappointed with topsail honestly.

sigh, I knew this in my heart..

at least our house will have a pool so I'll probably just be chilling at that more if the beach itself is shitty

you doing topsail proper or north topsail or surf city?

Want to say North Topsail is a little less crowded. None of them will be as chaotic as wrightsville unless you're there when all the camp lejeune dudes are there.

it's surf city but further south of 210/on the edge I think

Make it 8!!

Huge Curb aficionado here but no doubt it peaked many seasons back and jumped the shark after the NY season.

Still better than 95% of the other crap out there.

i think kory missed this vote or maybe he's ignoring it but the actual right answer is to either deduct a point or just cancel mine because i can't have myself agreeing with this dude very often

Sounds like too much effort. You do it.

so i guess i can just click on the quotes in the posts and go back that way. that's easy enough (although still stupid)

It’s a different sort of challenge than the crossword. I try to work them till I get to the “genius” level which some days takes a few mins and some days I come back to it. Not quite as urgent as crossword though, no timing or streaks to maintain.

this is me. I get genius almost every day, Queen Bee occasionally. I found all 8 pangrams today which was definitely a lot.

the curbfunny count currently stands at eight (8) posters

see above

i think kory missed this vote or maybe he's ignoring it but the actual right answer is to either deduct a point or just cancel mine because i can't have myself agreeing with this dude very often

oh i have him on ignore

Make it 8!!

Huge Curb aficionado here but no doubt it peaked many seasons back and jumped the shark after the NY season.

Still better than 95% of the other crap out there.

Sounds like too much effort. You do it.

It’s a different sort of challenge than the crossword. I try to work them till I get to the “genius” level which some days takes a few mins and some days I come back to it. Not quite as urgent as crossword though, no timing or streaks to maintain.

the curbfunny count currently stands at eight (8) posters

What is the quintessential Southern dish?

jambalaya-newman.gif

Speaking of sharks I definitely stepped on a big one in North Topsail. I think I even posted about it that day. So don't have that in the back of your head, Cookout.

Speaking of sharks I definitely stepped on a big one in North Topsail. I think I even posted about it that day. So don't have that in the back of your head, Cookout.

shittttt my nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back