• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday a colleague was INSISTING that corn nuggets are widely available at bbq restaurants around here and i noted that it's not true, that i would absolutely have housed nuggets of deep fried creamed corn if so. After some googling we determined that corn nuggets exist, but are not widely available.

I don't want the responsibility of winning the chat thread. Seems stressful

yesterday a colleague was INSISTING that corn nuggets are widely available at bbq restaurants around here and i noted that it's not true, that i would absolutely have housed nuggets of deep fried creamed corn if so. After some googling we determined that corn nuggets exist, but are not widely available.

oh yeah corn nuggets are so weird but yet great

Yeah, that guy's full of shit.

okay when we get to page 100 y'all really gotta turn on the jets

My grandma used to make huge batches of corn fritters for christmas morning and those things were fucking delicious

North Core Banks, some times called Portsmith Island, in Cape Lookout is the best place in the Outer Banks.

There’s a brewery here in Clemson that serves pretzels but their pretzels are not warm. That just seems like it should be illegal to do at a brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back