• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other night I had a high life and corn dog at the bar. Was great.

biff going in for the army over the Marines is not surprising

Speaking of sharks I definitely stepped on a big one in North Topsail. I think I even posted about it that day. So don't have that in the back of your head, Cookout.

I had a dream last night that I almost got attacked by a shark. Was not fun.

fried chicken or pork bbq.. biscuits deserve a shoutout too

banana pudding pie from buxton hall is the best banana pudding dish

oh i have him on ignore

test successful. That took about ten seconds. ctrl-click on the "view post" in each of the multiquotes and they all show up in new tabs. unclick the multiquote box and close each tab. PROFIT

he's an AI construction of the myers park homeowners association (HOA) designed to attract exclusive clientele through elite school sports message boards

lol this is gonna go too fast for plama to easily steal lololol

he's an AI construction of the myers park homeowners association (HOA) designed to attract exclusive clientele through elite school sports message boards

MPHA actually has no power. They just try to plant trees and maybe create a historical district.

we used to have a rule that mods could not win chat threads so i'll have to bow out once it gets too close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back