• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have tempted fate for waaaaaay too long at this point so it's time to get the snip. I just hate sitting around.

We realized the other day that we had been together for 15 years and never once used protection. So I was told to make an appointment immediately.

Found out my son’s swim coach tested positive. We had a lesson on Wednesday and I was in the water the whole time assisting.

Not great, Bob.

We realized the other day that we had been together for 15 years and never once used protection. So I was told to make an appointment immediately.

Wait what? Just straight Townie-ing on the reg?

Bout to try melted cheese for the first time.

I just read a post from the time of my vasectomy back in September of 2019 where mako says he's about to have it done, too... That was 2 years ago. What's been the hold up? COVID?

I just read a post from the time of my vasectomy back in September of 2019 where mako says he's about to have it done, too... That was 2 years ago. What's been the hold up? COVID?

My urologist that was scheduled to perform the operation had a heart attack and died.

Used to be the guy who used All the best,

Now I use a simple Thanks,

As far as rawdogging goes, Mako, I have only used a condom once in my life. The one time was when your mom had a couple of other appointments after me and I was trying to be respectful to my boards homies.

whats the pro-vascectomy arg

i don't feel like introducing that into my search algorithm

Is this a serious question ? It's foolproof birth control.

Caveat, I have not had a vasectomy.

I am circumcised however.

I don't think I understand the question.

What is the argument for getting a vascetomy?

Not having more kids. And also being able to have sexual intercourse without worrying about any kind of birth control methods / medication.

I have 3 kids. I don't want more. I could divorce my wife tomorrow, meet some amazing new lady, and I still wouldn't want to have more kids.

I would actually love to have another child, but I am not the one that actually has to carry the child for 9 months.

foolproof birth control, doesn't require you to wear a condom (the worst!) or your wife to take BC (unpleasant side effects and having to worry about it)

seems like a no brainer if you know you don't want anymore (or any) kids at that stage in your life

foolproof birth control, doesn't require you to wear a condom (the worst!) or your wife to take BC (unpleasant side effects and having to worry about it)

seems like a no brainer if you know you don't want anymore (or any) kids at that stage in your life

+1...getting the wife of BC was a big deal for our family, knowing we didn't want any more children.

i am not at that stage of my life, but that makes sense I guess

i don't really have a problem with condoms tho

I don't think I understand the question.

What is the argument for getting a vascetomy?

Not having more kids. And also being able to have sexual intercourse without worrying about any kind of birth control methods / medication.

I have 3 kids. I don't want more. I could divorce my wife tomorrow, meet some amazing new lady, and I still wouldn't want to have more kids.

This basically happened to me. My first wife moved out about 14 months after I got a vasectomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back