• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning CT. Need some casual pants and shorts recs. Thinking along the lines of joggers for pants and a step up from the shitty mesh shorts I usually wear. Stuff one could work out or lounge in but also go out on the town, ya know?

Linksoul Saturday shorts

I'm almost officially ready to quit Kanye at this point.

Morning CT. Need some casual pants and shorts recs. Thinking along the lines of joggers for pants and a step up from the shitty mesh shorts I usually wear. Stuff one could work out or lounge in but also go out on the town, ya know?

I’ve been loving the Vuori joggers I got recently.

Goddamnit, if a board full of middle-aged, white private college grads doesn't wanna talk about Kanye, who is he even releasing music for at this point?

i picked up some good deals on the Nordstrom Rack website last week. Got some Lucky jeans for $25 or so.

Goddamnit, if a board full of middle-aged, white private college grads doesn't wanna talk about Kanye, who is he even releasing music for at this point?

Isn’t he…not releasing music at this point?

I’ll see myself out.

The College Dropout is an all-timer.
Late Registration was also good.
He lost me after that, aside from an occassional one-off.

Probably not unrelated... I was 25 when The College Dropout came out. I am now 42 and living a somewhat different life these days.

my son has been anxiously awaiting kanye's new work - stayed up late for some watch party a few weeks ago.

The College Dropout is an all-timer.
Late Registration was also good.
He lost me after that, aside from an occassional one-off.

Probably not unrelated... I was 25 when The College Dropout came out. I am now 42 and living a somewhat different life these days.

Bro, you definitely need to revisit MBDTF. It’s the best album of the current century.

For those of you that don't visit the sports board with any frequency...

Conor is joining Rivals to run Deacons Illustrated.

So that's a positive for coverage of Wake Forest athletics.

With Les @ 24/7 and Conor @ Rivals competing against each other, we should get some strong content.

after townie sharing several of that guy's tweets i'm now following him and i don't even know what the appeal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back