• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I can see shit like that as him attempting to lean into and take some control over a situation he had no say in, ya know?

People are allowed to change their mind too. Just because he embraced it when he was younger doesn’t mean he has to feel that way forever.

everyone's parents have dick pics from when they were a baby and it's all over facebook.

hmm, not mine, and really only from the last 10-20 years I'd think..

most of my friends also pretty intentional about not posting too much crazy baby shit on a public platform like facebook too, lots of use of stuff like tinybeans that still lets you have that digital record without all the privacy concerns of facebook (in theory).

Yeah but I can see shit like that as him attempting to lean into and take some control over a situation he had no say in, ya know?

I don't disagree. Also, agree this situation is on the parent(s) that initially allowed it.

hmm, not mine, and really only from the last 10-20 years I'd think..

most of my friends also pretty intentional about not posting too much crazy baby shit on a public platform like facebook too, lots of use of stuff like tinybeans that still lets you have that digital record without all the privacy concerns of facebook (in theory).

we use the app Daily Kiddo to spam photos of our kid to family, and then just post the occasional one on FB

we use the app Daily Kiddo to spam photos of our kid to family, and then just post the occasional one on FB
what’s the difference between texting family pictures and using Daily Kiddo?

We just do a shared album through apple photos. Basic ass white bread family all on iPhones so it works for us.

what’s the difference between texting family pictures and using Daily Kiddo?

Well I can upload a photo and all of my wife's uncles and aunts can see and vice versa. Also on the app my sister has her kids on there so I can go on and look at her kids and my mom can see all her grandkids' photos in one place.

set your kid up with an OF page and just share photos that way. Only his Fans will be able to see him.

yah that's pretty much how we use tiny beans.. it's nice vs having to text people stuff because you can just add family to it and then not worry you're missing someone/they can choose how they consume or see the photos.

yah that's pretty much how we use tiny beans.. it's nice vs having to text people stuff because you can just add family to it and then not worry you're missing someone/they can choose how they consume or see the photos.

yup. I also don't want to have to deal with mass replies from random aunts and shit.

I feel like this would happen to rjkarl if he posted in 2050:

I feel like this would happen to rjkarl if he posted in 2050:

I think it would be fun for the mods to surreptitiously let him re-enter the community with a new board name and then see how long it took for him to get banned again. But we all know how the mods feel about fun. Especially biff.

Hidden talent: Parking my car in what I think is a nice, shady spot only to come back to an oven that will undoubtedly cause 3rd degree burns on my children.

I’ve just done it again at my daughter’s TENNIS! class.

Hidden talent: Parking my car in what I think is a nice, shady spot only to come back to an oven that will undoubtedly cause 3rd degree burns on my children.

I’ve just done it again at my daughter’s TENNIS! class.

Shade changes dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back