• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Students had to write about their biggest fears today.

"Ladybugs are terrifying. They're way to round to have been naturally created. They had to have been invented in some government lab. You can't trust them"

I also have a kid that was attacked by a racoon when she was 4 and has racoon ptsd. Another kid is terrified of Canada Geese. That one actually makes a lot of sense.

So i got drunk the other night and was scrolling through my Twitter feed and decided I was sick of Rex Chapman and unfollowed him. I just remembered that I did that this morning as I was looking though Twitter. I think it was a good decision. All he does is bitch about McConnell and Paul, rage against the Sacklers, retweet WuTang Is For The Children, and talk about how he went out with a black girl in high school. Occasionally he posts some retread block or charge video like he used to post, in the good old days.

You won't regret it.

I also have a kid that was attacked by a racoon when she was 4 and has racoon ptsd. Another kid is terrified of Canada Geese. That one actually makes a lot of sense.

CompassionateMellowHornet-size_restricted.gif

Once had a possum get into the house & curl up on the couch. Looked like a pillow. Was definitely not a pillow.

Yeah, we had a baby possum in our house and our little puppy we had at the time was just following it around the den.

damn a racoon attack? every time I see one they skirt skirt away

now possums...

Out in SLC for work and saw the biggest flock of Canada Geese I've ever seen. Looked like a recently harvested corn field and there were THOUSANDS of them. Nightmare fuel.

One of those fuckers charged me one time on a par 3 tee box right near a pond. Sidewinded my 9 iron at it and caught it right in the neck to where it was bent at a 90 degree angle as it scurried away. Felt kinda bad at the time.

Out in SLC for work and saw the biggest flock of Canada Geese I've ever seen. Looked like a recently harvested corn field and there were THOUSANDS of them. Nightmare fuel.

One of those fuckers charged me one time on a par 3 tee box right near a pond. Sidewinded my 9 iron at it and caught it right in the neck to where it was bent at a 90 degree angle as it scurried away. Felt kinda bad at the time.

I had a Go-cart/side by side track out in our front yard as a kid that wrapped around a little pond. Geese would attack us on the regular. Not a big fan of the geese.

I don’t think there’s many things more awkward than getting a haircut. The forced conversation or the awkward silence is never fun.

However, a hot towel & straight razor shave is elite.

I don’t think there’s many things more awkward than getting a haircut. The forced conversation or the awkward silence is never fun.

However, a hot towel & straight razor shave is elite.

Really the girl who cuts my hair is awesome and she’s become like an actual friend. I always look forward to that hour of hanging out every month. She also always has certain beers on hand for me.

Same but putter on a par 3 green. I wonder what percentage of golfers have had a physical altercation with a Canada Goose. Gotta be pretty high, right?

Really the girl who cuts my hair is awesome and she’s become like an actual friend. I always look forward to that hour of hanging out every month. She also always has certain beers on hand for me.

My first thought here is wow it takes forever for you to get your haircut.

Might just be awkward for me because it’s a new shop I’m going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back