• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same but putter on a par 3 green. I wonder what percentage of golfers have had a physical altercation with a Canada Goose. Gotta be pretty high, right?

Gotta be 95%. My buddy kind of lightly tossed his putter towards one - it landed perfectly on the goose's back, so as it flew/scurried into the pond, the putter went with it. Had to go up to his waist to retrieve it, while the rest of us were howling. Funniest thing I've ever seen on a golf course.

My first thought here is wow it takes forever for you to get your haircut.

Might just be awkward for me because it’s a new shop I’m going to.

Yeah it’s a pretty lengthy process and I’m really particular about it so she definitely earns her money.

Had a straight razor once and it was f’in miserable.

Also, haircut beers?

It's about 25-30 mins for a wash and cut. Need to figure out what I wanna do next. Was going to the shop next to my old office so was super convenient, but my person left who I liked a lot. Now I don't work next door so I should maybe try to seek out my old person.

I am like 20-30 min for the cut and wash. For the people who dont get their hair washed as part of the cut... You are doing it wrong.

Had a straight razor once and it was f’in miserable.

Also, haircut beers?

Mine would always split some bourbon with me. Although, as I think that I've shared before, I was getting my hair cut in the back of a scrapyard/ginseng and herb buyer, so

i usually workout after i get a haircut
then i take a shower

My friend at the front desk holds the 4PM Friday slot for me several months in advance. Nice start to the weekend to wrap up early and indulge in a few beers.

plama do you have the annual "baby it's cold outside" cancellation discussion marked on your calendar

it's coming up p fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back