• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
also that's a strong contender for most random post of the month. i think you may have meant to say that it was a dream but maybe you're just more into tofu then i'd have thought

I read that 3 times and was still confused as hell

why are we running a farm if the plan is to gorge on tofu? so much confusion

If it’s great clips or supercuts tier i go right after a shower. I assume they have a sink there somewhere but I’ve never seen anyone get their hair washed there.

Not sure about the need for the sport clips/Roosters tier places, you usually get the same quality as a great clips at a 50% markup. I go to legit salons over that, when I need a good base cut for great clips to work off next time. Wash included.

How does a haircut beer/beverage work. Do you clutch your drink under the drape and ask them to hold on a sec while you take a sip? Or do you have it on a table next to you so it can get a bunch of hair floating into it.

Yeah I'mma gonna need this explained

plama do you have the annual "baby it's cold outside" cancellation discussion marked on your calendar

it's coming up p fast

I would think we would be able to come together as a people and exempt anything Tom Jones has sang from being cancelled.

also that's a strong contender for most random post of the month. i think you may have meant to say that it was a dream but maybe you're just more into tofu then i'd have thought

I feel like it should have been more obvious that this was a dream.

you definitely need to have only bottled beer for this to work

generally when I'm drinking I'm moving my head back while doing so. Don'tcha wanna keep your head still while someone is cutting your hair?

the way the beer works is you get it when you get there, take a few sips, maybe do one or two sips during the actual haircut, then finish the beer after the haircut

it only works in places that are working to cultivate a hang-out vibe

My chain haircut place in Austin was the first place I ever heard about doing the beers. You'd arrive, check in and get a beer. Sit down and drink half while reading a magazine or something. Then when you're in the chair I just held it under the sheet and whenever the barber had to switch implements or do something I'd sneak a drink.

Only went once in the masking days and I just chugged it before sitting down. I suspect they stopped doing beers when the pandemic got wild.

now that I think about it, my place offers beer but I usually got a non-alc seltzer since I went on my lunch hour

I need a new backpack. Current bag is a North Face Surge, ~12 years old. Got caught in a downpour, was very worried my laptop wouldn't survive & the lining is falling apart. Any recs?

I need a new backpack. Current bag is a North Face Surge, ~12 years old. Got caught in a downpour, was very worried my laptop wouldn't survive & the lining is falling apart. Any recs?

What you trying to do with it?

generally when I'm drinking I'm moving my head back while doing so. Don'tcha wanna keep your head still while someone is cutting your hair?

comes with a cray-z straw for you to sip your IPA

rather drink a beer while getting my oil changed than getting a haircut tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back