• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't do it. Too far away.

Might do the Atlanta one in mid-October w/ the guy you ran most of the Tough Mudder with.

I see how it is.

Also, I love you, bro, but I'm not driving back to Atlanta until next Tough Mudder.

We can compare times, though.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to come down for the Atlanta Spartan. Truthfully, I probably won't do it... Conflicts with family stuff and it is like 90 minutes away.

Apparently some bad shit at Mt. Tabor just went down.

Really annoyed that I can’t get some kind of discounted bundle and get NY Times digital news, crossword, and wire cutter all for one price.

Really annoyed that I can’t get some kind of discounted bundle and get NY Times digital news, crossword, and wire cutter all for one price.

I was disappointed my digital subscription didn’t include its Cooking section.

I’ve been doing the Spelling Bee as my daily task plus WaPo crossword.

I’m so far resisting any add ons.

I enjoy doing the mini, spelling bee (to the point they say “you’re good at this” and invite me to subscribe) and letter boxed. So much it’s taken a lot of willpower to resist the temptation to subscribe. But I think I enjoy it more accessing these on a limited basis, maybe.

Last edited:
Despite the angst he no doubt feels about school shootings, awaken managed to masturbate at 11:50 last night. Prob just trying to get to sleep.

Morning diggs. Killing in the name of just came on while I was lifting and I remembered how 16 year old Mako was gonna help bring down the system and then I remembered how 40 year old Mako told his wife he was excited to go to Trader Joe’s this weekend

morning mako. You're bringing down the system FROM THE INSIDE.

I’m glad I work out in a warehouse gym and there’s only like 3 other people here because I am straight up fumigating the airspace this morning.

Yesterday, I was in an Asian market when I saw a white woman and an Asian woman whispering and looking at me. I looked down and realized I had jean shorts on, so I said to them, "yeah, checking out my jean shorts, huh?" They muttered to each other and walked to the fish aisle. I then pushed my cart fucking PACKED full of tofu to the veggie area and couldn't figure out how to fit more veggies into the cart that was full of packaged tofu. So frustrating not to be able to fit Thai basil with the tofu packages falling off.

I woke up so confused this morning.

I was in the local public library and when I climbed down out of the drop ceiling there was a fish inside of the book and the ticket-taker told me that my time was up. So I finished reading Infinite Jest as quickly as possible while the ticket-taker tapped his foot. 45 seconds later I told Sarita they had named a hurricane after Ida instead.

I had the most lucid afternoon.

Phish went OFF the last couple of nights at Shoreline; hoping that means we'll be primed for a BIG run at Dick's. Will be there Fri/Sat and there's a lot of good stuff that could be on the table - can't wait for a little staycation for some music this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back