• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m rocking a $20 Champion brand backpack from Costco as my daily driver. Only picked it up because my hospital logo backpack I got for free as a staff gift a couple years ago started wearing out.

Flipping channels and saw Michael Winslow on America's Got Talent. That seems kind of unfair and he was not good.

Chat Thread CCXLV: It's tearing up my heart when I chat with you

I have not had a professional hair cut since 2006. I just buzz it about 0nce every 6 weeks.

Same here. I got a haircut for my wedding and like 2-3 other times.

Flipping channels and saw Michael Winslow on America's Got Talent. That seems kind of unfair and he was not good.

Definitely unfair. Shame he wasn’t good.

Today Instagram started showing me two ads in a row when tapping through stories instead of just one and it is fucking intolerable.

I, for one, am supportive of Camilla's new body positive image

NINTCHDBPICT000666470456.jpg

Color me unsurprised when she and her rock star boyfriend break up a few months after her big movie Cindarella gig

I hate how my department is the catch all for every question in the company. Doesn't matter what the question is, people email me asking how they do something, which I have no idea about. I have no idea how this got started, but somehow my inbox is confused for the information desk. I blame individual team leaders for not doing a better job educating their subordinates on how to do their jobs.

I hate how my department is the catch all for every question in the company. Doesn't matter what the question is, people email me asking how they do something, which I have no idea about. I have no idea how this got started, but somehow my inbox is confused for the information desk. I blame individual team leaders for not doing a better job educating their subordinates on how to do their jobs.

Fucking jobs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back