• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phish went OFF the last couple of nights at Shoreline; hoping that means we'll be primed for a BIG run at Dick's. Will be there Fri/Sat and there's a lot of good stuff that could be on the table - can't wait for a little staycation for some music this weekend.

i know nobody wanted the venue to end up at shoreline, but wowza

I'd be super bummed if I had Tahoe tickets (in general) and then the makeup shows elsewhere were ridic when the normal Tahoe shows prob would've just been standard

This past weekend the woman in front of me at Dunkin drive through asked the woman taking orders “what’s a wrap?” and I’m still not over it. She appeared to be a normal woman in maybe her mid 40s. I still haven’t thought of any reasonable explanation for her not understanding wraps.

One of my friends lives in Tahoe and had to evacuate. Looks like her condo will be okay based on most recent projections but I can’t imagine how scary and helpless that must feel.

I'd be super bummed if I had Tahoe tickets (in general) and then the makeup shows elsewhere were ridic when the normal Tahoe shows prob would've just been standard

I wonder what percentage of Tahoe ticket holders didn't make the trip. If you're traveling to Tahoe, as most were, I'd think that getting into Mountain View might have actually been easier...?

This past weekend the woman in front of me at Dunkin drive through asked the woman taking orders “what’s a wrap?” and I’m still not over it. She appeared to be a normal woman in maybe her mid 40s. I still haven’t thought of any reasonable explanation for her not understanding wraps.

Years ago I went to McDonald's and the employee was having to explain to this older couple what they served. She's like oh, burgers, fries, chicken nuggets. The couple had no idea what any of that was. And they seemed to be American by their accents, and maybe like early 60s? But they had no idea what a burger or fries were. The lady literally had to explain the concept of a hamburger.

Yesterday I went to Publix and there was a woman carrying around her catheter bag like a purse.

Years ago I went to McDonald's and the employee was having to explain to this older couple what they served. She's like oh, burgers, fries, chicken nuggets. The couple had no idea what any of that was. And they seemed to be American by their accents, and maybe like early 60s? But they had no idea what a burger or fries were. The lady literally had to explain the concept of a hamburger.

That is insane. After the poor employee explained the concept of a wrap the woman goes “do you have any recommendations”. It’s like, this is a Dunkin Donuts woman fucking order something and let’s go.

That is insane. After the poor employee explained the concept of a wrap the woman goes “do you have any recommendations”. It’s like, this is a Dunkin Donuts woman fucking order something and let’s go.

Time travelers. The only explanation.

Submitted an application to a Labrador rescue last week and they've already called our references and asked about what Vet we used for our previous pet. I'm not sure if they always move that quickly or if we might actually have a chance to meet some dogs soon - hard not to get excited about the possibility of having a dog around the house again.

The scroll on my mouse stopped working and it's ruining my life

One time, the lady in front of me at the McDonalds drive through asked what the specials were for the day. I think about it every time I go to a McDonalds.

One time, the lady in front of me at the McDonalds drive through asked what the specials were for the day. I think about it every time I go to a McDonalds.

I love my wife. She's a Greek goddess.

However, she has a (perfectly sexy) streak of hot trash in her. I'll never forget when we were dating; she ordered a chicken salad at a shithole deli I took her to for lunch one day. She kept waxing poetic about the salad in her perfectly naïve and cute way, and that was fine until she called over the teenage girl who was manning the cash register counter to tell her, "convey [my] compliments to the chef. This is the best salad I've ever had."

I physically wince when I think about that. Now more than a decade later, we'll be at fucking Print Works or where ever and I can't not think about it. I'd never bring it up, because she's so sweet. But god damn.

For some reason the song Whoop That Trick from the movie Hustle and Flow has been stuck in my head for about a week now. I haven’t seen the movie in about a decade. Do I have a brain tumor?

Have a formal wedding this weekend (thankfully on Sunday & not Saturday). Just picked my suit up from the cleaners and got home. Looks like somebody spilled soda on the back of it and I am furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back