• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. It legitimately didn't occur to me that you weren't trolling until a few posts in, which is when i got AGITATED.

i remember when my grandparents took me to eagles nest and i was walking around the main room with the bigass fireplace thinking holy shit this is the place from band of brothers

This would be a way better conversation to start on Monday, but how long is your mental laundry list? Like do you keep one thing that you kind of want to get done in the back of your head. Three? Four? Five? Do you have a strategy to deal with your laundry list? Is it something where you put it off till Friday, or is it something where you're just like I'm trying to knock that out during the week? Does it vary? Big questions for a Friday at 2:00 p.m.

Bro it’s hard for me to withhold dad judgement after finding out you leave for vacation at 9. The car pulls out of the garage at 630 at the latest, whether they are in it or not.

Can't get into our VRBO until 4pm.

i remember when my grandparents took me to eagles nest and i was walking around the main room with the bigass fireplace thinking holy shit this is the place from band of brothers

hey i was there, too. snow blocked the road up, closest I got was looking through a telescope.

why wasn't the show i just watched (band of brothers) about (the environmental toll it took on europe or on LGBT issues or generational trauma or) what i want it be about? is one of the more annoying critiques of contemporary art in general. a writer/producer/director wants to tell the story they want to tell, and it can't be all things to all people. are paintings depicting battles leaving out the story back home? no they're a depiction of a point in time framed artistically and painted with a point of view.

I am downright cranky today. I'm glad that I'll be doing a customer service food industry job at a music festival for the next 9 hours or so.

My wife is leaving for a two week road trip on Monday. She’s changing jobs and taking advantage of the transition to take some downtime. Shenanigans will be happening at my house.

why wasn't the show i just watched (band of brothers) about (the environmental toll it took on europe or on LGBT issues or generational trauma or) what i want it be about? is one of the more annoying critiques of contemporary art in general. a writer/producer/director wants to tell the story they want to tell, and it can't be all things to all people. are paintings depicting battles leaving out the story back home? no they're a depiction of a point in time framed artistically and painted with a point of view.

i'd think the sadder PoV would be explicitly deferring criticism about this thing I watched because I want to believe that this point in time and of view is all-encompassing and complete.

and for like the tenth time I don't want BoB to be all things to all people

i feel like i'm getting confused with SJW Twitter drive-by criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back