• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I called out the false flag, suddenly the site is working again...just saying.

We're gonna need to raise some more funds to pay for defense against this hack.

It’s the beginning of the prophecy.

RJKarl will be reinstated as head board moderator, because everything since cookout changed his username is “illegal.”

RjKarl will then step down, BKF , who recently died, will become head moderator “like he would of if it wasn't for LK banning him.” Joining BKF as co-mod will be disgraced former Poster Lectro.

At this point, RjKarl will ascend to “become 1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings.”

Still no CERT.

cookout, you can stop this right now !

Nike selling virtual shoes triggers my irrational old man anger.

Also, first round of basketball cuts today. My least favorite day of the year. I really do not enjoy having kids cry because of me.

15 try out and 14 make it, but he might get called up from JV.

how many tried out how many make it?

I have to do 2 rounds of cuts because my football players will still be playing for at least 2 weeks but I've got 30 kids out for both JV and Varsity right now and I've got to get it to 16 just to make the next 2 weeks productive from a practice perspective. Final roster will probably be 12 varsity and 14 JV(which is way too many but I'm a softie). So I'll have to crush 14 kids this evening and more later.

mako, at your school, how much money does a parent have to give to the booster club, earmarked for boys basketball, to guarantee their son makes the team ?

Please provide an estimate for both varsity and JV.

mako, at your school, how much money does a parent have to give to the booster club, earmarked for boys basketball, to guarantee their son makes the team ?

Please provide an estimate for both varsity and JV.

Haha, we can't even afford Hudl this year because of covid killing our gates last year, so I definitely should let financial incentives dictate it.

Haha, we can't even afford Hudl this year because of covid killing our gates last year, so I definitely should let financial incentives dictate it.

Sounds like you need to get the wink and nod fundraising efforts off the ground.

The baseball coach at our high school has kids out selling coupon books and everything else before tryouts, then cuts kids who have raised hundreds of dollars for the program. Parents lose their minds because they wind up buying half of the coupons or carwash tickets themselves. It's pretty shitty, but it's a good baseball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back