• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else having a privacy error problem with the boards due to an expired security certificate ?

It’s the luciferase. They are tracking us and the boards are trying to warn us.

got my older kid booked for her two COVID shots. probably a result of that

I posted about in the tech support forum, but it's the same cert that's been there all year and is still fine to trust/add an exception for. Working on rotating in the new one by EOD today.

I posted about in the tech support forum, but it's the same cert that's been there all year and is still fine to trust/add an exception for. Working on rotating in the new one by EOD today.

this account is obviously compromised

I’m gonna do my own research.

My research is telling me that the “expired certificate” story is a false flag.

As soon as I called out the false flag, suddenly the site is working again...just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back