• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in college, I read the E.O. Wilson book Sociobiology and in the introduction he says: "The organism is only DNA's way of making more DNA." ...and it really blew my mind.

I need to read his book on ants that I have

I’m just not sure I could love a kid as much as Biff loves posting about UGA football on a Wake Forest message board.

I'm really just posting about Florida now.

the new grand wagoneer is an abomination.

jeep-grand-wagoneer-woody-rendering.jpg

it's like what an early 80s movie would imagine 2021 cars to look like

wood grain making a decisive reentry to the car market.

i do not think the wood grain is an option on these though.

looks like the car from Vacation fucked the android from Bicentennial Man

it is so unnecessarily big and outrageously expensive for a jeep so i fully expect biff to have one within a year.

It’s very likely that with lumber prices an all wood car would be significantly more expensive, pinewood derby canceled.

What the fuck? I have never heard of this until ATS started posting about it this morning, now I'm getting ads on youtube for the Viori Jogger. Is google monitoring my board chats? I didn't google it or nothing, just literally read the boards.

I really want to get an LLBean hiking boot

What the fuck? I have never heard of this until ATS started posting about it this morning, now I'm getting ads on youtube for the Viori Jogger. Is google monitoring my board chats? I didn't google it or nothing, just literally read the boards.

I really want to get an LLBean hiking boot

sounds like cookies

I wonder how many people in LA have LL Bean boots.

I wonder how many people in LA have LL Bean boots.

I just want to see if I'll get an ad for that next.

Anyways, I probably should quit the boards anyways. I can't be certain of this board's carbon footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back