• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT DIV the sequel: What Happens If Click?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to a week off. Half camping at Carolina Beach State Park and half at Myrtle because I'm white trash and that's where I feel at home. Probably gonna go have a drink with 22 since he has a condo right near ours and talk about how much we hate Cam.

Got hit with this targeted article this morning. Some good news and bad news for Mako and Biff.

There's little you enjoy more than ruining my morning. So close to tagging locomotivebreath in this post.

I have no real sense of how my calves look in proportion to the rest of my body. They're definitely not huge, but they do look like they are chiseled out of marble.

Heart-shaped mini-waffles
Almond butter bar
Pumpkin seeds
Protein shake
Energy drink

...and more to come.

Was having a weird anxiety dizzy spell the other morning and I think I realized it was because I was pounding an energy drink on an empty stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back