• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 Jeep Cherokee in Forest Green. Drove it all the way through college until I moved to DC and sold it. Still miss that car every day even if it was kinda shitty (AC unreliable, only had a tape deck. Camped out for a lot of football and basketball games in the back. Wakephan09 had the same model in blue.

My wife's grandpa had a red one he gave to her cousin just 3 years ago (with only like 70k miles on it). Was so mad they didn't offer us first.

I don’t want to abandon the idea of an OGB D&D game

My first car was a new 2000 4Runner in high school but it belonged to the family and I only got it new because my parents planned on driving it into the ground with three boys.

When we moved to Virginia we swapped it for a 2000 Silverado. That stayed in VA when I left for Wake. My youngest brother totaled that in ‘05.

The first car that actually belonged to me was a ‘97 Explorer I bought the summer after freshman year.

Drove that until ‘07 when I got a ‘99 Tahoe.

Drove that until ‘15 when I bought a ‘10 C Class.

Drove that until my son was born and I bought an new F-150.

Going 11-1 in the non-con schedule feels like hanging out with an old friend I haven't seen in a long time.

Going 11-1 in the non-con schedule feels like hanging out with an old friend I haven't seen in a long time.

This is the take.

This team is making the tournament. Probably not the hottest take, but I feel it in my bones. This team just has that swagger and wins like this only build confidence.

Just started Station 11 on HBO and I am not enjoying how relevant it feels

Alondes Williams -Tonight Wake’s Most Spectacular Wake around game I can recall

Guys I just played DND all night long and I have incredible powers. I ate two pounds of Chex Mix and drank a gallon of Sunny Delight !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back