• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the only kid at wake without a car or cellphone my entire time there. By the time I was 23 I finally got my great aunts ‘86 chevy celebrity that only had 15k miles on it.

Its 20° in big sky and I’m pumped to ski tomorrow. Enjoying some cold beers tonight

I wish I slept as soundly as my 3yo. I can’t imagine being out so hard that someone could just change me into pajamas from my street clothes and not even crack an eyelid.

Its 20° in big sky and I’m pumped to ski tomorrow. Enjoying some cold beers tonight

Living the good life.

I almost ended up at Utah instead of Clemson & I have a friend that actually did and she has been posting some pictures recently and I am questioning my life choices.

Just had a great family only dinner with my brother and parents for the first time in a long time. Dad made smoked pork chops on the Big Green Egg and we drank some apple pie bourbon and played cards. Now back home doing a fire and listening to some jams. Very nice Saturday.

My brother bought a 4 pack of Hardywood Kentucky Christmas Morning beer which is absolutely delicious but checks in at 11.6%

I can’t believe Deron Williams actually beat Frank Gore in a boxing match.

Old Ezra 7 tonight while making some red velvet cookies. 10/10. Brought the sourdough starter back to life after a long hibernation in the fridge. Gonna make some English muffins sometime next week.

We watched the first episode this afternoon and definitely enjoyed it.

Kory still getting got by the quote monster. You hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back