• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some steaks last night that were incredible.

Followed that up with some fresh buttermilk biscuits this morning.

Just finished the first episode of station eleven. Very eerie considering the times.

I worked in a grocery store at the start of the pandemic before going back to school and when everything popped off, it was one of the weirdest days of my life.

Yeah I’m gonna admit to being one of those shitty people that bought a ton of canned food the day the NCAA tournament was canceled. I was weirded out that nobody else was doing it.

Hey Palma they canceled Jimmy Pesto.

I saw that but don’t know who he was.

But man , Christopher Noth doesn’t seem like he is a
Good dude. If ya can’t trust Law and Order detectives, who can ya trust ??

Yeah I’m gonna admit to being one of those shitty people that bought a ton of canned food the day the NCAA tournament was canceled. I was weirded out that nobody else was doing it.

I worked at a Whole Foods in Austin. We had 12 registers I think? When I showed up, every single one was 5+ people deep with every buggy filled to the brim. One guy had a buggy worth $1000 and was back in 4 hours with another one worth $1000. The line to get into the store would be 60+ minutes. Weird times. Was nice though because I opened most days and would be able to grab a few things every morning if needed.

Demoing a shower is easy. Installing a shower not so much.

Read an article that said rents are going up at the fastest rate ever, and lo and behold my apartment rent on the website is 15% higher than what I renewed at 5 months ago. Woof

Should have bought when interest rates were like nothing. You know what doesn’t matter when you own a home with a locked in low interest mortgage, inflationary pressure.

Should have bought when interest rates were like nothing. You know what doesn’t matter when you own a home with a locked in low interest mortgage, inflationary pressure.

I feel like with the home prices in my neighborhood currently that my mortgage is now less than 80% of FMV. Be really nice if I could drop PMI.

I worked at a Whole Foods in Austin. We had 12 registers I think? When I showed up, every single one was 5+ people deep with every buggy filled to the brim. One guy had a buggy worth $1000 and was back in 4 hours with another one worth $1000. The line to get into the store would be 60+ minutes. Weird times. Was nice though because I opened most days and would be able to grab a few things every morning if needed.

Whole Foods would be the last place I would go to doomsday prep.

You were working there at the beginning of the pandemic?

I'm an HEB Mueller man, but I hit whole foods every so often. I probably saw you there during the pandemic! Insane! No masks!

Which Whole Foods?

Seriously fuck those birds. They don't seem particularly scared of apex predators when they're coming to steal Cheez-Its from your cooler.

I forgot to switch the Saints out of my defensive slot in my ffl and it looks like that screwup is gonna get me a playoff win. Thanks Tom.

My neighbors have been really awesome about bringing over sweats and baked goods the last week or so, but I wish they would bring over the baked ziti and Mexican dishes instead like they did when we first brought the babies home. I can only eat so many different types of Christmas cookies, but I could eat several different types of pasta dishes a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back