• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody asked me but getting my oil changed and, time permitting, renewing my registration at the inspection station

Also put some chicken in the crockpot for Buffalo chicken cheesesteaks tonight

go 10k in my Camry and 6k in the Subaru, which is what they recommended when I bought each one.

Those quick oil change places are a sham right? Or are they trustworthy?

The scam is them trying to give you a date that’s like 3 months from your last oil change, as well as a mileage that is 1,000s of miles less than how far you could easily go without changing your oil. This is especially true with synthetic oils.

The scam is them trying to give you a date that’s like 3 months from your last oil change, as well as a mileage that is 1,000s of miles less than how far you could easily go without changing your oil. This is especially true with synthetic oils.

oh shoot maybe i don't need to get it changed soon then. 5500 on synthetic. i do not know a lick about cars tho

My car is old (2008 Altima, ~175k miles) so I go every 5k and plan for it to run forever. With how little I drive it’s really only like once or twice a year.

Gonna stop by the dispensary to get gummies and also take out cash for a tip for the mechanic

Hoping they have my baby gummies (5mg) so I can have a chill holiday season buzz

Found a blu ray of The Green Knight in a free library, so I know what I’m doing when I pick my car up

afterlife is the best trak on reflektor right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back