• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the announcer just said he took a dive lol

The future of boxing is Jake Paul. Jake Paul has the speed of Mike Tyson, and the power of Lennox Lewis. I think he deserves a Championship fight. I genuinely don't see anyone beating him in the foreseeable future and it really is a tribute to his hard work and dedication.

The future of boxing is Jake Paul. Jake Paul has the speed of Mike Tyson, and the power of Lennox Lewis. I think he deserves a Championship fight. I genuinely don't see anyone beating him in the foreseeable future and it really is a tribute to his hard work and dedication.

I have been saying this forever

Gw6JvrH.jpg

My gym now has a “Let’s Go Brandon” sign up now. I’m really glad I go at times when no one is there.

When I was determining if cuck fan poster was the same cuck poster as before I ran across that Mako is an ECU grad, how did I not know this? That is important information needed for proper diagnosis of your medical conditions, now im leaning towards untreated STDs, and HIV is back on the table.

When I was determining if cuck fan poster was the same cuck poster as before I ran across that Mako is an ECU grad, how did I not know this? That is important information needed for proper diagnosis of your medical conditions, now im leaning towards untreated STDs, and HIV is back on the table.

How long can HIV lie dormant?

I got an STD test every 6 months in undergrad. And every time I got the results I was like “shit, really? No consequences for this wildly irresponsible lifestyle?”

Just finished the first episode of station eleven. Very eerie considering the times.

I worked in a grocery store at the start of the pandemic before going back to school and when everything popped off, it was one of the weirdest days of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back